Escape Lunch Suggestions Please!

mhara

Eating poisonous apples since '86
We're planning for a SBP Escape wedding in Oct 2012, hopefully at 12pm. I'm looking for suggestions for lunch afterwards. What have others done? There'll be 8 of us in the party, including 3 vegetarians and the guests have hire cars, so we can don't have to stay around the Boardwalk. Lunch probably about 2pm. Any ideas please?

I vote the Grand Floridian Cafe--- it's a very pretty, kind of fancyish (but not terribly overpriced) restaurant. DF and I ate there on the vacation he proposed to me, and all of the managers came over and said congratulations! They were SO sweet. :D

I'ma bit biased since we had our wedding meal there, but I'd say Kona Cafe. While we were there for brunch, we also had a group of 8 and the wait staff treated us like gold. The front desk gave us real flower leis on our way in, and CM's applauded when we entered Kona. As an added bonus, prices are pretty reasonable for fantastic food. :goodvibes

We are going to the Grand Floridian Cafe for lunch after our wedding and DF is a veggie :)

Thanks all, some good ideas there. DF suggested GF Cafe originally too (after his total of about 3 minutes research!), but I'll have a look at some of the othyer places too, I think. Can't have him thinking he's getting his own way or anything :)

I also had my escape wedding at SBP! There was 20 of us total and we had our dinner afterwards in Cinderella Castle at Cinderella's Royal Table. It was a really fun atmosphere and everyone had a great time! We also got some really cute pictures of family and the wedding party with Cinderella. Our dinner finished about 10 minutes before Wishes started( we were running late) and we all walked right outside and watched the fireworks. After that our whole group went on a few rides together, Pirates, HM, It's A Small World.

We had dinner at CRT too, it was amazing :wizard:

We also had lunch at Raglan Road, which I must say was very yummy :thumbsup2

We are having our reception at the wave and I can't say enough great things about it! I have some details in my PJ its awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter