• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Escape from the North - A Week at the Yacht Club - April 2015- Complete* 1/5

Sammy graduated from Kindergarten!

Wow! That can only mean.....

I'm looking forward to having both kids in school full time next year.

.... that!
Woot! Free time!

I don't know what I'll do with all my free time.

Revel in it lady! Revel in it!

It didn't take long before they'd seen all they needed to see.

Yep. The treehouse is a sprint through exhibit.

The small drop on this one is just enough for the boys to get excited about. :laughing:

:laughing: Such risk takers!

In an effort to get out of the gift shop without purchasing another weapon I tried to get them interested in the Pirate's Adventure.

And it worked?!?!?

:worship:

We got our first map and they were really into it.

It's not too bad. I liked the old Kim Possible Epcot missions better, but still. Not bad.

Finally when they located the "treasure" they were disappointed they didn't actually get to keep the treasure. :laughing: Just as I'd predicted. :cool:

:laughing: "Where's our stuff?"

Of course we had to make a stop at the most magical restrooms in the world.

It's a rule.

I tried to charge my phone here but the boys didn't want to stay still so we moved on.

What? Young boys in Magic Kingdom who don't want to sit still????

How odd!

:rolleyes2

We also got a MM photo but it's was so bad I'm not posting it. :lmao:

Ooooh... now I really want to see it! :laughing:

No luck this time. :)

Gotta keep trying. Who knows, maybe some day they'll be kings!

I don't know why they chose to effectively block most of the entrance with their bodies and strollers. :confused3

:sad2:

I could totally see some other guests approaching the entrance and then assuming that these folks are in line, stand behind them. Ugh! :confused:

Excuse me? Could you move? Maybe stand right over here, in the middle of the highway. Thanks.

While we waited I heard a guy behind me remark to another guy about what they do for their daughters.

:laughing: Been there... still doing that.

I told him that I was making my sons see the princess with me so that's probably worse. :rotfl2:

Probably! :laughing:

First up was Anna. She had a cute conversation with the boys - the typical stuff but I think they were charmed by it. :goodvibes

Not surprised. I've heard such good things about Anna.

dsc_0982tr-jpg.102554

It looks like Sammy is sticking his hand in a hole in Aidan!

I love how shy they both looked when they met them before they smiled for the camera.

::yes::

Elsa was my favorite.

Really! I'm surprised, but happy for you.

We talked about how difficult it can be to manage the little goat herders I think she called them. :lmao:

:lmao:

Pretty soon we were given one of these.

What the heck is that??? I was there and never saw one.

Great pics with the princesses....Your boys are such good sports about it. I really hope I can get a FP+ for this one...sigh. Although...the way you described it...I just hope it won't be awkward if my DD (or I) don't really know what to say to the princesses lol..but I want those pictures!! The thing with FP+ and all these ADR's though...it does seem like there is some more waiting around...because you want to be somewhere at a certain time and not miss your window...you end up with time in between and nothing to do...but not enough time to actually "do" anything...if that makes any sense...not sure how to get around that...practice I guess lol. Looks like a good day though so far...that pirates adventure thing looks cool...too bad they lost interest pretty quick!

I think it's great your boys would go see A&E, I couldn't even get my 7 yo DD to commit to it. Is it just me or have they made Elsa look almost "Golden Girls" Ish?? Meaning, in all the pics of her I see she looks so much older than she should, does she look that way in person?
It drives me crazy when people park themselves in front of an entrance! "Hello McFly...scoot out of the way!!!"

Sammy graduated from Kindergarten! :cheer2:

Yay! Congrats, Sammy!

I don't know what I'll do with all my free time. I might have to find a job. :thumbsup2 :laughing:

Oh, you'll find things to do. I don't even have kids and I barely have free time!

There are 5 "adventures" but we quit after the first one. We found a short wait and rode HM.

Well, sure, if you don't get to keep the treasure, why bother?

Of course we had to make a stop at the most magical restrooms in the world.

I know those restrooms well ... (I'm a big water drinker)

It looks like the fountain water would be the same water that comes out of the bubblers. Eww. :laughing: I'm sure that's not true but I didn't take a drink just in case. :thumbsup2

I never thought about that. So ... I guess I'm not drinking from those water fountains any time soon ...

I don't know why they chose to effectively block most of the entrance with their bodies and strollers. :confused3

People ...

I like how intimate it feels when you meet them. It doesn't feel rushed because there aren't that many other families waiting for their turn behind you.

That's one of the things I love about the setup of Princess Fairytale Hall (and a few of the other M&G areas, like Merida). It's such a small group of people in there at a time that you really feel like there's no rush and they can spend plenty of time with you.

First up was Anna. She had a cute conversation with the boys - the typical stuff but I think they were charmed by it. :goodvibes

So I guess that's one princess that won over the boys!

Elsa was my favorite. We talked about how difficult it can be to manage the little goat herders I think she called them. :lmao:

:rotfl2:

Pretty soon we were given one of these.

dsc_0985tr-jpg.102555

I have to say, I've never done lunch at BOG, but I always thought that you don't get the rose if you have MagicBands. It's kinda cool that you do.

Next up we dine at the Beast's castle.

Yay! My favorite eatery in MK!

I just read your whole trip report today. Great report! I have enjoyed it. We are taking our two boys this September. Our youngest is named Sam and we often call him Sammy too.

Congrats to Sammy!

Love the pictures with Anna and Elsa. Especially the one where Sammy looks like he is punching aiden ; )

Hate those people blocking the entrance. I swear at Disney people's lack of self awareness is mind blowing

Is it sad that I am trying to get my kids interested in seeing the Tree House? I think I may have gone once - but I'm too old to remember it.

I don't know what I'll do with all my free time. I might have to find a job. :thumbsup2 :laughing:
Well that would mean more money for Disney trips... :scratchin

When we last left off the boys were exploring the tree house and I was pouting in the nearby gift shop. :rotfl2:

It didn't take long before they'd seen all they needed to see. :cool:
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Sounds about right.

Finally when they located the "treasure" they were disappointed they didn't actually get to keep the treasure. :laughing: Just as I'd predicted. :cool:
:rotfl2: uh oh. At least they got to have a little fun and make some cannons fire. Firing cannons are always cool.

We also got a MM photo but it's was so bad I'm not posting it. :lmao:
Well if it is that bad, you have to post it!

It looks like the fountain water would be the same water that comes out of the bubblers. Eww. :laughing: I'm sure that's not true but I didn't take a drink just in case. :thumbsup2
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Well, Disney is all about conservation.

I couldn't figure out why they'd picked that spot to stand at. My only guess was that they too were waiting for their FP. I don't know why they chose to effectively block most of the entrance with their bodies and strollers. :confused3
:sad2: Some people just have no awareness of their surroundings. I mean, nobody else has an FP and could possibly try to get in there before it is time for them to go.

I love how shy they both looked when they met them before they smiled for the camera. :laughing: Elsa was my favorite. We talked about how difficult it can be to manage the little goat herders I think she called them. :lmao:
Great pictures. I'm glad they (you) had a chance to meet A & E.

I've seen people doing the Pirate Adventure but never done it myself. I'm glad your boys tried it though!

Loved your pictures with the Princess and Queen!!! I had so much fun meeting them! I'm glad your boys didn't mind it either! I also like how intimate that room is.

Can't wait to hear about your lunch at BoG!!!!

Love this gif! Kat Dennings is hilarious!

dsc_0917tr-jpg.101730

I loved seeing them get more comfortable with meeting the characters. They just got right in there and hugged Eeyore. He is pretty huggable. :hug:
Eeyore needs all the hugs! I love Eeyore! :cutie:

We were assured that our ME was all set for the next day. Phew! :faint:
That was a close call! :scared:

I checked the wait times on MDE and Splash and BTMRR were 10 minutes.
SAY WHAAAAT! :eek:

When we last left off the boys were exploring the tree house and I was pouting in the nearby gift shop. :rotfl2:
Dude. DUDE! While you were pouting in the gift shop, you coulda been riding Splash or BTMMR solo! :faint:

This is GORGEOUS! :lovestruc

My Anna was super cute and fun!

Elsa was my favorite. We talked about how difficult it can be to manage the little goat herders I think she called them. :lmao:
My Elsa was an ice queen... go figure. :laughing: Not fun at all!

Okay I got all kinds of behind again! But I just got all kinds of caught up so I am gonna keep up this time! Hopefully...maybe...I will, I promise!
All of your photos are so amazing I feel very inadequate! I'm just lucky if I get any part of what I want a photo of in the frame! :rotfl:
Even though I don't have kids (yet!) I totally agree with your rant! Seriously its just crazy how safety mad some people get! Kids are kids! They run, they fall, they get back up!
I have to say this cracked me up:

Feel free to post your next update anytime, since, you know I'm caught up :thumbsup2 :lmao:

I took two. The first is... from memory... 35-105? 28-80? Something like that. I also took along a fast prime since it was small enough 50/1.4.
Only problem is my camera is an APS-C so getting wide shots was impossible.

Oh, thank you for sharing. :thumbsup2 I just have some pretty basic lenses but I was curious in case I ever pick up another lens for my camera. I've been thinking about a 50mm...

I like that one.

Thank you. :goodvibes

So sorry to hear that you guys split up.
But what about the children! Think of the children!
A difference in ride philosophy is not a good reason to split up!

Or maybe it is.

Sometimes you just can't get past some things. ;)

:laughing: I think it's a little deeper than Peters' voice, but close!

Are you sure? The female voice on the ride video sounds just like her I thought. :confused3

:laughing: Who doesn't like being complimented???

Me. I'm all

compliment.gif

Unless it's about my kids. Or my diamonds. Then I'm all

phoebe.gif

Stuff like that does happen elsewhere... but never as consistently as at Disney.

Good fortune does happen everywhere but it amazes me that in a place the size of Disney I was able to get my camera back. Maybe it's all the Disney magic that counteracts sticky fingers. Imagine losing your camera on a City bus? Good luck. :thumbsup2

I don't know if it's possible to leave Disney without regrets.
I think I left my last park on my last day and thought "Oh! I forgot to do ____!"

That's true. I think all my long hours planning helped to minimize those regrets.

a. Nice shots. I loved taking night shots there.
b. Say goodbye to Hollywood
Say goodbye to my baby.

Thanks! It's really beautiful at night. I didn't spend too much time at MK at night since we left after the MSEP but it's probably second to MK at night.

:laughing: Love that! Too bad you didn't get a picture.

I was bummed that I didn't get a pic either but - spoiler alert - I got one the next day. :thumbsup2

Yes! Empty park pictures!

I was a bit underwhelmed to be honest.

You have to understand, though. They'd paid a lot to be there.

That's true. I should have been more understanding.

I have a theory about that.
I've heard this refrain a few times now.

I think, it's their training.
1. Don't make waves. Telling the cutinskis that they'd have to wait possibly/probably would've resulted in them making a scene. NO SCENES.
2. Apologizing to the offended party (in this case, you) lets them know you saw the offense and leads them to believe you're on their side.
3. Apologizing also serves as a passive aggressive way of rebuking the offending party, if they should happen to be within ear shot still.

But it all comes down to "Don't make waves."

IMHO

Andy had a similar response. It makes sense that the CM wouldn't want to "correct" the other guests. I'm a huge fan of Disney's customer service, I studied it in my RL career before kids. I was thinking about it purely from my perspective as a guest but when you put it like that it makes perfect sense. :thumbsup2

Rats! I wanted to see those pics almost as much as you wanted to take them!

Oh, well. It would have had a fence behind us anyway so not the best picture. Maybe I'll try again next time. Or maybe I'll do an AK pre-opening breakfast at Tusker House.

Au contraire. It does sound like a big deal.
Good for him!

Thanks! I got such a kick out of watching him interact with CMs. This is a kid who usually hangs his head when interacting with strangers and has trouble making eye contact. I've noticed he's come out of his shell a little even outside the Disney bubble. :thumbsup2

We know you just got here, but I'm afraid you'll have to leave anyway. Buh-bye. What part didn't you understand? The "Buh"? or the "Bye"?

Jamie saves the day! Good thing you guys got back together!

Thanks for the updates! :goodvibes

It's on a trial basis. :rotfl:

Revel in it lady! Revel in it!

I'll try but I think I'll go a little crazy. :laughing:

:laughing: Such risk takers!

Definitely not my kids. :laughing:

And it worked?!?!?

Not for long.

It's not too bad. I liked the old Kim Possible Epcot missions better, but still. Not bad.

I wish we'd tried the Sorcerers game. Have you done that one?

:laughing: "Where's our stuff?"

Exactly. Not to sound like an entitled guest but I think it would be a lot more popular if they offered a little trinket at the end of each quest similar to the crap the kids get from the chest at the dentist office. It wouldn't cost Disney much and it would definitely make the kids happy. Of course the parents would then have this problem:

toys.jpg

What? Young boys in Magic Kingdom who don't want to sit still????

How odd!

I actually thought the one place they'd want a break was MK. They don't handle heat well and they'd been on the move all day. :confused3

Ooooh... now I really want to see it! :laughing:

:laughing: Not gonna happen.

Gotta keep trying. Who knows, maybe some day they'll be kings!

I hope not. When I read that all I could think about was Game of Thrones. Just, no.

QUOTE="pkondz, post: 53845865, member: 142037"]Excuse me? Could you move? Maybe stand right over here, in the middle of the highway. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

:lmao:

:laughing: Been there... still doing that.

Aww. I love dads and daughters. I wanted only boys since I was a kid so I wouldn't have it any other way but fathers and daughters always gets me. :goodvibes

It looks like Sammy is sticking his hand in a hole in Aidan!

I wish I remembered what that was all about. I have a bunch of similar pics but this is my fave.

Really! I'm surprised, but happy for you.

Anna was great with the kids but Elsa was a little standoffish. With me she was really friendly. I can relate because I don't know what to say to kids either. Unless they're my own, of course. :thumbsup2

What the heck is that??? I was there and never saw one.

I think it was the beeper so they could deliver our food. As Sarah mentioned we had our MBs so I don't know why they gave it to us. :confused3

Great pics with the princesses....Your boys are such good sports about it. I really hope I can get a FP+ for this one...sigh. Although...the way you described it...I just hope it won't be awkward if my DD (or I) don't really know what to say to the princesses lol..but I want those pictures!! The thing with FP+ and all these ADR's though...it does seem like there is some more waiting around...because you want to be somewhere at a certain time and not miss your window...you end up with time in between and nothing to do...but not enough time to actually "do" anything...if that makes any sense...not sure how to get around that...practice I guess lol. Looks like a good day though so far...that pirates adventure thing looks cool...too bad they lost interest pretty quick!

The boys were so shy with the princesses but they loved it. :goodvibes The characters are so good with interacting with the boys, they aren't put off with their negative attitudes and always ended up charming my boys. I hope the same will be true with your DD. It seems like we were waiting around but you could aim for the end of the window and still have time to do things. ::yes::

I think it's great your boys would go see A&E, I couldn't even get my 7 yo DD to commit to it. Is it just me or have they made Elsa look almost "Golden Girls" Ish?? Meaning, in all the pics of her I see she looks so much older than she should, does she look that way in person?
It drives me crazy when people park themselves in front of an entrance! "Hello McFly...scoot out of the way!!!"

I kind of made them go. I'm not proud of it. :o I didn't think she looked old. :confused3 It was fun to watch people who were completely clueless. :rotfl2:

Oh, you'll find things to do. I don't even have kids and I barely have free time!

I don't know. 6 hours is a lot of time. I think I'll need to get a job. :rotfl:

Well, sure, if you don't get to keep the treasure, why bother?

I know, right? You'd think Disney could afford to give the kids a little trinket if they finished the adventure.

That's one of the things I love about the setup of Princess Fairytale Hall (and a few of the other M&G areas, like Merida). It's such a small group of people in there at a time that you really feel like there's no rush and they can spend plenty of time with you.

I think it's perfect that Merida and Anna & Elsa where the princesses that I chose to meet. :thumbsup2

So I guess that's one princess that won over the boys!

Merida won them over, too. :thumbsup2

I have to say, I've never done lunch at BOG, but I always thought that you don't get the rose if you have MagicBands. It's kinda cool that you do.

I don't know why we got the rose since we had MBs but I'm not complaining.

Yay! My favorite eatery in MK!

Your review definitely factored in when I cancelled our original lunch ADR and went for BOG.

I just read your whole trip report today. Great report! I have enjoyed it. We are taking our two boys this September. Our youngest is named Sam and we often call him Sammy too.

:welcome: Thank you for reading. :goodvibes I hope you enjoy taking your boys in September. How old are they? Another Sammy! :thumbsup2 #CharlestonSTRONG

Congrats to Sammy!

Love the pictures with Anna and Elsa. Especially the one where Sammy looks like he is punching aiden ; )

Hate those people blocking the entrance. I swear at Disney people's lack of self awareness is mind blowing

Thanks! I can't believe he's going into first grade! I don't know what that pic was about but I love it. :thumbsup2 I could't believe it but it happens a lot, I hear.

Is it sad that I am trying to get my kids interested in seeing the Tree House? I think I may have gone once - but I'm too old to remember it.

It's not sad at all. We did the tree house the first three times we went and we enjoyed it. :thumbsup2 I just skipped it this fourth time because I was bitter about riding the Frontierland rides. :lmao:

Well that would mean more money for Disney trips... :scratchin

That's true. When you put it like that... :scratchin

:rotfl2: uh oh. At least they got to have a little fun and make some cannons fire. Firing cannons are always cool.

They definitely had fun until they came to the end and they didn't actually get any treasure. I don't think it would kill Disney to offer a little trinket similar to what they pull out of the dentist's treasure chest. :confused3

Well if it is that bad, you have to post it!

I wish I could. :rotfl:It's like a trifecta of awfulness. Bad hair is one thing but when you combine that with squinting from the sun and a bad angle. Just no.

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Well, Disney is all about conservation.

After hearing about the tiger/antelope smell fence I wouldn't be surprised.

:sad2: Some people just have no awareness of their surroundings. I mean, nobody else has an FP and could possibly try to get in there before it is time for them to go.

Those people amused me. If they hadn't I really would have lost it.

Great pictures. I'm glad they (you) had a chance to meet A & E.

Me, too! They didn't get too excited but I could tell they enjoyed it. ;)

I've seen people doing the Pirate Adventure but never done it myself. I'm glad your boys tried it though!

Loved your pictures with the Princess and Queen!!! I had so much fun meeting them! I'm glad your boys didn't mind it either! I also like how intimate that room is.

Can't wait to hear about your lunch at BoG!!!!

Thanks! I think they should offer a trinket at the end of the pirate adventure to keep the interest to complete 5 quests. I loved A&E and they boys pretended they didn't like it but I could tell they had fun. :thumbsup2

Dude. DUDE! While you were pouting in the gift shop, you coulda been riding Splash or BTMMR solo! :faint:

You're not wrong. :rotfl:

This is GORGEOUS! :lovestruc

Thanks. :goodvibes

My Anna was super cute and fun!

She was very comfortable chatting with the boys.

My Elsa was an ice queen... go figure. :laughing: Not fun at all!

I liked her. I think she interacted better with me than with the kids.

Okay I got all kinds of behind again! But I just got all kinds of caught up so I am gonna keep up this time! Hopefully...maybe...I will, I promise!
All of your photos are so amazing I feel very inadequate! I'm just lucky if I get any part of what I want a photo of in the frame! :rotfl:
Even though I don't have kids (yet!) I totally agree with your rant! Seriously its just crazy how safety mad some people get! Kids are kids! They run, they fall, they get back up!
I have to say this cracked me up:

Don't worry about it. I'm completely bored by my own trip report. :lmao:I get it.

Thank you for the kind words about my photos.

Thanks for the vote of confidence about the safety rant. You are right about getting back up. Sammy with his lacerated liver cannot be kept down. :rotfl::rotfl:

Feel free to post your next update anytime, since, you know I'm caught up :thumbsup2 :lmao:

I'm so glad you gave me the go ahead. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

I have a fifth sense. And ESPN.

Sorry to interrupt your back and forth but I just had to comment about ESPN. I recently negotiated a new cable contract and somehow lost ESPN. Turns out it's really pricey. :confused3 Who knew?

Day 6
Magic Kingdom Part 4

Summer vacation is finally here!! :cheer2: It's been really busy with baseball and all the end of the school year stuff. I can't wait for beach days. :cool2:

It's looking to be a busy summer. We're having some work done on the house - new siding, doors, and a porch - that should be starting in a couple weeks. :eek: :faint:

Jamie's planning a mini baseball vacation next month. :rolleyes2 We'll be seeing 3 minor league games over the course of a week:

Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders (Yankee AAA) @ Pawtucket Red Sox
Vermont Lake Monsters @ CT Tigers (No Yankee affiliation, the boys like the Lake Monster's Mascot :laughing:)
Trenton Thunder (Yankee AA) @ NH Fisher Cats

We're going to spend one night in NH using Jamie's Marriott Points and turn it into a little road trip. We're going to stop in Portsmouth, NH on the way up (it's a really cute seaside town that we like) for lunch and some shopping before seeing the game. The next day we're going to visit Franconia Notch State Park for a little hiking before we drive home. I think the boys will really like the Flume and the tram.

So where did we leave off? We were having lunch at BoG. If you want to see pics of the food they are over at my DR.

We'd pre-ordered while we were having breakfast at CP. The boys were not helpful (can't blame em for not wanting to think about lunch during breakfast) so I picked out their lunch. I didn't choose well. Sammy hated his meatloaf, it was gross. Jamie and I liked our sandwiches but the fries were cold. Aidan enjoyed his pasta but the best part was the grey stuff cupcake. I was kicking myself for only getting one. I did get to taste the grey stuff and it's delish. :thumbsup2

We chose to sit in the West Wing and we got our food quickly. We were right next to the fireplace so I got a photo of the portrait changing. It took me til the end of the meal to figure out when it would switch over but I finally got it.

DSC_1000TR.jpg

DSC_1001TR.jpg

After we finished our food we took a look around the restaurant. Even though the food wasn't the best I'm glad we got a chance to eat here because the detail here is fantastic.

DSC_0989tr.jpg

DSC_0990TR.jpg

Aidan loved the rose.

DSC_0987TR.jpg

DSC_1006TR.jpg

DSC_1007TR.jpg

So all the anxiety I had about making my FPs before and after the meal was unnecessary because we were in and out very quickly. It had started to rain a little but we didn't bother pulling out our ponchos because it was just a passing shower. This was not a good decision on my part. We had a little time before our Buzz Lightyear FP so we took a ride on the Peoplemover.

DSC_1010TR.jpg

We must have stopped in a gift shop at some point because they both had their new Stitches.

Then it was time to ride Buzz.

MK_BUZZLIGHTYEARRIDE_7286944713TR.jpg

MK_BUZZLIGHTYEARRIDE_7286944735TR.jpg

For those of you who wanted to see my awful pictures this gives you an idea of just how horrific my hair was. :scared1:

Can anyone guess what we did next?

Last edited:
Gotta run in a sec so haven't read the last update yet, but...

Sometimes you just can't get past some things. ;)

I totally understand. There are just some things that cannot be looked over.

Are you sure? The female voice on the ride video sounds just like her I thought. :confused3

You may be right, I just remember her as having a little bit different of a tone.
Of course it's been years, so...

Unless it's about my kids. Or my diamonds. Then I'm all

phoebe-gif.104312

:laughing: Okay, I'll try to remember that.

I was bummed that I didn't get a pic either but - spoiler alert - I got one the next day. :thumbsup2

Good!

I was a bit underwhelmed to be honest.

Oh, really?
Or is that because you had a to rush off?

Thanks! I got such a kick out of watching him interact with CMs. This is a kid who usually hangs his head when interacting with strangers and has trouble making eye contact. I've noticed he's come out of his shell a little even outside the Disney bubble. :thumbsup2

That's good news! :goodvibes

It's on a trial basis. :rotfl:

:laughing:

I'll try but I think I'll go a little crazy. :laughing:

Uh, huh.
Ursalita is up early to see the boys off to school. The door slams. Silence descends on the house.
"Well, might as well have a little nap... zzzzz.... oh look, it's noon. <stretch>"

I wish we'd tried the Sorcerers game. Have you done that one?

No. To be honest, the descriptions I'd read just didn't appeal to me.
And I really don't need souvenir cards.

:laughing: Not gonna happen.

Rats.

Aww. I love dads and daughters. I wanted only boys since I was a kid so I wouldn't have it any other way but fathers and daughters always gets me. :goodvibes

It has its ups and downs. This past winter/spring Elle (DD17/18) performed a father/daughter dance routine. We won judges choice at one competition (one of only three for about 50? routines) and high marks in all the competitions we were in.
Other times.... the excess of estrogen in the house can be a little overwhelming!

I think it was the beeper so they could deliver our food. As Sarah mentioned we had our MBs so I don't know why they gave it to us. :confused3

Thought it might be... but wondered why you'd need it if you had magic bands.
Odd.

I can't wait for beach days. :cool2:

I can. My girls have too many "beach days" it seems.
They spell it differently too. Sounds about the same, though.

new siding, doors, and a porch - that should be starting in a couple weeks. :eek: :faint:

At least it's all outside. Hopefully the mess will stay out there, too.

(can't blame em for not wanting to think about lunch during breakfast)

I didn't have that problem myself, though. But totally different circumstances.
People said, "Eat that!"
and I said, "Okay!"

Sammy hated his meatloaf, it was gross.

Too bad. Did you try it? Was it "gross" or just gross to him?

Jamie and I liked our sandwiches but the fries were cold.

Yuck. Send 'em back. Cold fries are icky.

the best part was the grey stuff cupcake. I was kicking myself for only getting one. I did get to taste the grey stuff and it's delish. :thumbsup2

We were right next to the fireplace so I got a photo of the portrait changing. It took me til the end of the meal to figure out when it would switch over but I finally got it.

I didn't even know it did that!! I completely missed it.

Great shot of the rose. I never got close enough to even see it.

Good grief, man. Put some pants on!

We must have stopped in a gift shop at some point because they both had their new Stitches.

Nah. Disney magic. They just appear.

For those of you who wanted to see my awful pictures this gives you an idea of just how horrific my hair was. :scared1:

The hair looks just fine. But that intense expression? Wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley.
I wouldn't stand a chance!!

Can anyone guess what we did next?

COP

Happy Summer vacation! It seems odd to me that some people are just now getting out since we have been out for a month. Congrats to Sammy on his graduation and I am glad he is feeling better. I wish 1/2 day Kindergarten was an option here.

I got WAY behind, but I am caught up now and enjoyed reading about your DHS and final MK days. We love Jedi training too. You got some great pictures of Fantasmic. Mine are always really blurry. Great job sticking to your plan that day!

As you know, CP didn't work for me this time either. I am happy you got to see all the characters, but too bad about the Main Street pictures. I didn't realize that the Pirate Adventure was a scavenger hunt. I might need to put that on the list for next time. I'm sorry your BOG food wasn't too good. We have only eaten there once and that was in 2013. On that trip, it was fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter