Escape collection questions

msdisneybride

Earning My Ears
Hiya,

I noticed on the disney weddings site that they haven't included any information on receptions with the escape collection like they do the others. Can anybody help?

Thank you xx

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

That's because the Escape Collection doesn't include a reception. It's designed to be a simple package with ceremony and cake-cutting with Champagne. What you do afterward is up to you. Many people book a reservation at a restaurant. If you do want to do a private catered event, your DFTW planner can help you add one. Then you pay any associated venue fee and the food and beverage minimums. There are limits, though—the event only lasts 2 hours and you can't have a DJ. It's really just a meal, rather than a reception.

Hiya,

I noticed on the disney weddings site that they haven't included any information on receptions with the escape collection like they do the others. Can anybody help?

Thank you xx

You can add a reception to an Escape wedding. The choice of locations is slightly limited and it'll trigger a minimum spend but its no problem to do.

I suggest you buy this book to help with your planning:

http://disneytravelbabble.com/disney-weddings/passporters-disney-weddings/

And here is a helpful podcast, you want episode 40:

http://disneytravelbabble.com/podcast/

okay thank you that makes more sense. I'm finally getting there.

Anybody else used sea breeze point before? Would love to know what you thought of your experience.

There are a ton of Brides that have used Sea Breeze Point before! We've actually chosen that location for our Escape wedding in November, because we've only heard good things, and it certainly is a beautiful location!

It is a gorgeous venue, but outside ;) So bear that in mind when choosing your month if the heat and humidity may be an issue for you! xx

we had the escape package and booked our meal at the grand floridan cafe as we didnt have far to go then from the cake cutting. we lovely and food was amazing xxx

we had the escape package and booked our meal at the grand floridan cafe as we didnt have far to go then from the cake cutting. we lovely and food was amazing xxx

Can you tell me more about your dinner-reception at Grand Floridian Cafe? We love this place and want to look at the options...we currently are booked for Cali Grill Napa Room on Sept 7th but wanted to see a back-up just in case the opening is delayed past Aug 31....thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter