Error on Booking Reservation

Jacck

Disney World - 27th July !!!
Hi, Silly me made a reservation for the Liberty Tree Tavern at 8:20pm today for xmas day, But instead of putting the age 14 for my child i put 4. Do you think this matters xD

I don't think it matters. When you check in they confirm how many are in your party and ages of kids - so just correct it at the podium. Leave your ADR as-is for now.

I don't think it matters. When you check in they confirm how many are in your party and ages of kids - so just correct it at the podium. Leave your ADR as-is for now.

So when i get to the resturant on the day do i print off the reservation info and show it them?

So when i get to the resturant on the day do i print off the reservation info and show it them?

I always take a print out of all my confirmation numbers, but have never had to show it to anyone at check in. You just need to give the name and time of reservation. They will verify party size, I have never been asked to confirm the ages of my kids, but I guess it's always possible. As someone else already stated, just correct the age if they do ask. Enjoy your trip!:goodvibes

I always take a print out of all my confirmation numbers, but have never had to show it to anyone at check in. You just need to give the name and time of reservation. They will verify party size, I have never been asked to confirm the ages of my kids, but I guess it's always possible. As someone else already stated, just correct the age if they do ask. Enjoy your trip!:goodvibes

Ok so when i get to the resturant at the time ive reservated i just give them the name of the Primary Guest ( one you entered on the site ) and the Confirmation Number and everythings sorted :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter