Error Msg: experiencing problems displaying reservations

hforman

Mouseketeer
For two weeks now I have been unable to access my dining reservations online. I get only this error message: "We are currently experiencing problems displaying reservations. Apologies for any inconvenience."

I emailed Disney about it through the website. It took them 5 days to respond and tell me I would have to call the dining dept.

Is this happening to everyone? I'm kind of disappointed that the site has been down for so long and that the response was so slow and unhelpful.

Yes same message for me too, no matter how many times I have tried. Very frustrating and disappointing :sad2: :headache:

I just tried that, it didn't work. I guess I'll have to call dining tomorrow. I just hope my reservations haven't disappeared.

I'm not having any problems making or checking ADRs. Are you trying to go through a DDP or Hotel reservation link? Firefox also gives me problems. I don't have problems with Internet Explored. If you aren't doing this already, try using IE & going straight to My Reservations. From there, enter your sign in info. That is working for me. Good luck! :wizard:

I was using Chrome, going directly into Disney as you suggested. I did try IE and got the same result. I'll try to call them at lunch today.

Thank you

Same issue. Called yesterday and was told that they are "aware of the issue" and don't expect it to be down for much longer but since it was a weekend it wouldn't be until the workweek. Of course, still down today. I hadn't realized it was this way for several weeks @hforman...I've been trying to see all my reservations since for about 5 days with no luck.

Well I'm glad they're at least working on it. And our trip isn't until June, so it's not really an emergency, but it must be very upsetting for people who are going in a matter of days.

It's probably unfair, but I think I have an idealized vision of Disney that they deliver an experience so superlative that it is free of the problems you would see everywhere else. I'll try to keep my expectations in check.

This is so strange. I made two ADRs yesterday & was able to see the others. I wonder why it works for some, but not for others. :confused3

As I mentioned I had called the Dining Reservation line and was told the problem was being worked on, and then also called tech support. Was on hold with them for over 30 minutes then on the phone for 15 and my problem was not solved. This issue lasted at least 2 1/2 weeks. Yesterday, I went into Update Profile and found that most of the fields were not complete. After I updated it by completing all of the fields and saving, my reservations were visible! I sent an email to Disney tech support but also wanted to post there here in case this fix also works for you. Let me know.

I was having problems viewing my reservations for about a week now.. I tried the suggestion of updating my profile and it worked. I am now able to view my reservations! Thanks for the great suggestion!

I too was having difficulty pulling up my dining reservations and went through internet explorer, updated my profile and our ressies were there. Makes me feel much better knowing they are all still there. :)

Thanks for the information! Now I can get back to planning more for Olivia's birthday in Disney World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter