Error code timed out!!!!

mwins78

Mouseketeer
Is anyone having problems loading this page I've been trying for over a half hour and just got on. The other boards are fine this one just won't work

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Is anyone having problems loading this page I've been trying for over a half hour and just got on. The other boards are fine this one just won't work

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

DISboards has been having issues for about a month now :furious::badpc:

Sometimes it seems to be better, but mostly, it's slow, and slower.

DISboards has been having issues for about a month now :furious::badpc:

Sometimes it seems to be better, but mostly, it's slow, and slower.

Yep. Mine too. I mostly only use DISboards on my phone but I've been having trouble also. Not just with the cruise board either. All of them.

Yeah, seems random. I am able to use safari with the DIS better than the app. Whenever it balks I just switch.

Yes. This page would not load. This is the first time I was able to access the page, it also has been loading slowly the past few weeks.

Yeah, seems random. I am able to use safari with the DIS better than the app. Whenever it balks I just switch.

This is what I do as well and I added the link so it is a icon on my phone. The downside is I can't stay logged in.

Another one with neat constant issues on the phone app.

BUT only with the cruise line portion. WISH and other pages load fine.

Mine times out with all the boards. I deleted my app and reinstalled it. So far that has helped but it won't last. I've done it before when it was timing out frequently. Frustrating.

Same here with my iPhone App. My desktop works fine but I usually access using my iPhone. Hope this can be resolved soon! Pixie Dust!!

I'm glad someone posted this! I thought it was only me. I thought my iPad was just acting up. I hope they fix it soon.

For anyone that cares, it appears to just be the app that is having trouble. I get no response from the app on my phone, flip over to a browser on my phone, and all forums work fine.

I wish the app was more reliable, I much prefer to read the boards via the app than browser on my phone. But in tired of battling the app - I've given up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter