Erin + Rick's Wishes TR 4/4/11 UPDATE 1/17 : Our disneyweddingblog.com features!

Great vendor reviews Erin! I saw the blog post about your welcome dinner - SO COOL. You put a lot of effort into it and it looked great! I can't wait to hear about everything else.

PS - it feels hotter in CT this week than it did in FL!

Great vendor reviews Erin! I saw the blog post about your welcome dinner - SO COOL. You put a lot of effort into it and it looked great! I can't wait to hear about everything else.

PS - it feels hotter in CT this week than it did in FL!

Thanks!! :lovestruc

Wait until Friday - its going to be 100 with heat index of 110! oy!

I love the whimsical look of your wedding! I bet you and all your guests had so much fun! Everything looks beautiful!

Erin, I saw your wedding through the Root's FB page and I totally love everything about it! I thought "it's too bad this couple didn't have a PJ because I love all the DIY aspects." AND THEN LOOK, HERE YOU ARE!!!!!! I'm not sure how in the world I missed your PJ but now I have to read back from the beginning. I love that your wedding is colorful, and simple yet elegant. This is what I envision for our wedding as well and I hope I can pull it off. We have the Roots booked and I'm sooo excited!!!!

Congrats! :bride:

Erin, I saw your wedding through the Root's FB page and I totally love everything about it! I thought "it's too bad this couple didn't have a PJ because I love all the DIY aspects." AND THEN LOOK, HERE YOU ARE!!!!!! I'm not sure how in the world I missed your PJ but now I have to read back from the beginning. I love that your wedding is colorful, and simple yet elegant. This is what I envision for our wedding as well and I hope I can pull it off. We have the Roots booked and I'm sooo excited!!!!

Congrats! :bride:

Hehe I'm here!!! I stopped pretty early on posting updates in planning but I'm going to go backwards to show all the planning, well some, that went into our wedding.

I'm sure you will love the roots as much as we do!
:love:

When you get the chance, I'd love to hear more about how Bob Jackson was involved with your activities. And if you're not comfortable posting the price, if you could PM me I would greatly appreciate it.

Your wedding looks like it was a lot of fun and unique - the kind of wedding people will talk about for years to come. Congrats!

Awesome photos! I LOVE the Roots and am determined to have them photograph my wedding! Subscribing so I can read the rest of your TR!

When you get the chance, I'd love to hear more about how Bob Jackson was involved with your activities. And if you're not comfortable posting the price, if you could PM me I would greatly appreciate it.

Your wedding looks like it was a lot of fun and unique - the kind of wedding people will talk about for years to come. Congrats!

Thanks a lot! I PMed you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter