Erie, Pennsylvania to MCO

1000th happy haunt

<font color=green>My source is knowledgable, but u
I'm helping my step-daughter plan a trip to WDW. She lives in Erie, PA, and flights to MCO are expensive, and always involve a stop someplace. If you're from the Erie area, what have you found that works best (alternate airport, most cost effective airline, etc.) to get your family to MCO?

Definitely check Southwest out of PIT, CLE or even BUF for non stops and good fares.

I am originally from about 25 minutes from Erie and our families still live there.
About 4 years ago we flew from Pit to MCO on USAir. The PIT airport is nice and we have never had problems there. I know that the flights out of Erie are very expensive and they end up stopping at PIT anyway. DH has flown out of Erie for some businesss trips while I have stayed with family. His employer paid the traveling expenses so he wasn't concerned with the cost.
I would try PIT over Cleveland. DH has flown out to Cleveland and didn't like it as well.

Pittsburgh would be my first choice but you should also try checking Akron/Canton, it's a very nice airport, smaller and takes less time at the actual airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter