Erica gave me the best idea today!!!

RvUsa

<font color=blue>John, the special Dis'r formerly
We went to the Canfield fair today, and one of the things we saw was a model train that was all about the steelers, and she said "didn't the fort have a train way back when"..... well ding ding ding, bells started going off in my head!!! We have tons of old trains etc sitting around doing nothing, well now I am going to build a scale model of the Fort with the railroad!!!!

So I know there are lots of threads about the FWRR, but if you know any of them, post the links here, as well as any cool old pics and this will be my thread with updates :D I need a map of the fort with the railroad as well.

I need a bunch of little campers and moho's to fill up the campground lol. :cool1::cool1::thumbsup2

Tony is into the Fort RR stuff, might want to PM him.

Sounds like a good idea for a golf cart makeover.

20090116150708.jpg

I've got a toy T@B that I can give you!

I have some rotten wood from the floor of my trailer I can send you!

I have this from my christmas village collection - get some tenter representation in that layout!
75546.jpg

you can put a holiday inn and call it the cabins!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter