Erica and Richard's Happily Ever After Wedding WDW 5/7/2011

Back from taking a Saturday trip down to WDW to see the new Main St. Electrical Parade at The MK. This time I was able to talk the guys into a quick side trip over to the Boardwalk Inn Resort area. Loved the BWI. It's very intimate-not at all like most of Disney's other Deluxe resorts, which tend to be huge. SBP itself was pretty and I can see it being nice with a little sprucing up-nothing outrageous. I've heard people complaining that the walk was far (I guess from the resort to SBP or from SBP to The Attic) but I didn't find it to be too bad-maybe because I am used to walking around huge medical centers. It didn't seem that far. Either way, I plan on changing my shoes after the ceremony/pictures. I hate walking around in heels! I found some cute leopard print flats to go with a short wedding dress. They will be awesome for the reception.

I just came back from my PS - I got to go in and see The Attic - and I fell in love! It's so amazing in there....it needs virtually no decor...I even asked them to leave the linens off the tables. It's cozy yet airy and perfect for a small reception.

I am so jealous reading through your posts with your multiple trips to Disney btw - jeez I wish I could get down there more often! Once or twice a year just does NOT cut it for me!

Loving your plans so far.

Dress by Dolly Couture-same dress but with short sleeves.
Shoes by Pour La Victoire

file_17_9.jpg

1188493-p-DETAILED.jpg

And, OMG-these shoes make my legs look SOOOOO supermodel. Too bad I'll have to ditch them for the reception. They are pretty comfy for super-high heels but I will totally bust my butt after one glass of champagne.

Still trying to decide what to wear on my head. Maybe something really fabulous and over-the-top by Tarina Tarantino?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter