Er****Includes spoilers**

sniffle free for me too (but only just!)

I missed the last 20 minutes, did anything much happen?

um lets see (I'll do in white in case anyone sky+ it for later (just highlight over below.)

The young Mum (was that Serena Williams?) died and Nela told her kids. The bloke with the dodgy heart died surrounded by loads of friends and family - basically Pratt was keeping his heart going with compressions until the man told him to stop

The bloke who was getting married decided that as he had a second chance at life he was going to sieze it, call off the wedding and actually he thought he was gay

The nurse manager came back saw Sam had rehired Nurse (Haleh?) and told her that was good news and she'd done the right thing

Luca and Abbey had a um it was fun but we don't want to spoil our friendship moment

Neela so home to see Galant arriving by taxi cue hug in street blocking all traffic

Carter is contracted for 4 episodes this season so he will be on screen at some stage

great episode, I blubbed when the dog waited by his dead owner and I loved the awkward bit at the (almost ) end with Luca and Abby the timing of them looking back at each other was perfect. Oh yes just remembered I blubbed again when the man asked pratt to let him die, I do like a good cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slinky101 said:
I loved the awkward bit at the (almost ) end with Luca and Abby the timing of them looking back at each other was perfect. !

I agree the acting was fantastic and very little was said it was all in the looks between them (or behind them :rotfl: )

I had a thought watching the end that maybe I'd have a chance with Luka (if he were real :scratchin )as he seems to go for the smaller lady. I'd always noticed that Sam was small but only noticed how tiny Abby was when they were chatting outside last night.

A girl can only dream pixiedust:

PS Jo (Wils) how did you do that 'invisible' thing it was really cool and a great idea for spoilers. :thumbsup2

disneyangel said:
I had a thought watching the end that maybe I'd have a chance with Luka (if he were real :scratchin )as he seems to go for the smaller lady. I'd always noticed that Sam was small but only noticed how tiny Abby was when they were chatting outside last night. [/QUOTE
Angela, I'll fight you for him, i saw him first! pirate:

Angela - Thanks! I just selected white as my font colour ie. by selecting the text and then chosing white from the 'color' menu :)

BTW Luca might prefer a larger lady for a change - I could 'turn' him :rotfl:

Hey if anybodies gonna turn him its gonna be me!!! I would definately keep him warm on a cold night!!

Well if there's do much competition for Luca - Can I have Carter instead ? :thumbsup2

Angela,I am not tiny but perfectly formed, just his type even if he doesnt know it yet! he is not having much luck with tiny!!!!!!!you can have Carter, Luca is the best thing since george clooney!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OK given this a hypothetical argument I'll give in. If it was for real we'd still be fighting !! :scared: :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter