• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epic Mickey?

kpk89

<font color=green>I know that you know that I kn..
This seems to be the closest thread to ask about this --- does anyone have Epic Mickey? What's it like? My dd wanted it for Christmas -- I think Santa might be bringing it!

good luck finding it
i had to order it from sevral diffrent places and kept getting the dreaded back order as i couldnt find it in the stores

i did manage to find it and we ahvent played it yet as its wrapd for the wife for christmas

I wanted it for Christmas, so my mom is getting it for...herself. 0_o

Anyway, if you want to get the game, and don't have a local Gamestop with it. I recommend ordering it online from the official Gamestop site.

I bought it for my husband and it was the one gift he was allowed to open today! Played for a little while, its a little tricky to figure out what to do, and we are adults. Also, it is only for one player, but the game does look really cool and the music and animation, and story from what I can tell so far, is really good. It was voted best Wii game of 2010 I believe. I bought it at Walmart a few weeks and it was in stock on Amazon as far as I know.

I'd be curious to hear what others think of it once you try it out!!

Larisa

I was able to open a gift early- which was Epic Mickey! I agree with the above poster, it is a little tricky at times, but it's still a great game- very addicting! :goodvibes I recommend it 100%.

I'm really in love with this game. My son and I have been playing this since christmas morning. Great ambiance Android music. I wish they did voice-overs... that seems to be a major letdown in my book.

I had no trouble finding it -- it seemed to be everywhere I looked! DD seems to love it but for now Just Dance is winning out because all the kids can play together.

I'm in love with this game♥
It is very different from other video games because it has a story line and everything,it's like a video game and a movie put into one!!
And you don't have to be a Mickey Mouse fan to love it. Even my dad loves to play it :laughing:
I love reading the subtitles in the cutscenes so I can do voice-overs ^^

We got it jsut before Xmas with no trouble and our whole family loves it, ages 2, 6, 8 and two adults. It is a little corky sometimes and the camera angles can be annoying, but we love the story and the different levels and it is fun to figure out what is needed if you don't get frustrated first. Very cute. We will be playing it for awhile and am sure that we will be bummed when it is over.

Hubby works at Blockbuster, so we got to try it out for 5 days before it was released.

It had a great story line, but was a little difficult for me to control. Hubby games a lot and had no problem. I have difficulty moving with the joy stick and with games that use a lot of buttons (which is why we have the Wii to begin with).

Overall, I would say it would be great for any older kids (8-10+)or adults. But, I would say any younger than that may have difficulty with the controls.

I do plan on getting it in a few days. Gotta wait till The Wii is on clearance and then buy the game to play it.

I picked up Epic Mickey at Fry's on Christmas Eve. I've finished it once and am on my second trip through to pick up things I missed and finish some incomplete quests. I think it's a great game and is must for any Disney fanatic. The ultimate outcome of the game is determined by your actions during the game. The end sequence after the final battle is customized based on your actions in the game. Your interactions with the characters in the game also changes things in the game. All of the glimpses at Walt's original Oswald and Mickey cartoons is pretty neat. All the twisted versions of the various Disneylands' "lands" are pretty intriguing.

I picked up my game over the weekend at Target...on sale for $39.99. Not sure if it still is on sale, but worth checking out if anyone is still looking for it!

Mickey is smooth, soft and flexible. Junction have spent much time and improve the fine adjustment controls. It is gratifying to play a game that responds very well with each keystroke and jumping through many levels marvelous visual aesthetics and well-designed facility and enjoyable experience.

I bought Epic Mickey the day it was released. It's an excellent game with a great story and gameplay. My only gripe is the camera can be a bit difficult at times and makes some areas very frustrating.

This game made me dust off the Wii.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter