• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epic Mickey

Docter419

Your host, Ronnie Reagan!
Has anybody else seen this game? It looks awesome!!! All the levels are based on lands or attractions at Disneyland!!! I've never wanted a Wii so bad in my life.

I know, i hope they port the game to different systems because i dont want to buy a childish wii just for one game, oh Disney, why do you do the things you do!:thumbsup2

My brother has been playing it and hated it, he ended up trading it in for another game :confused3

LOL, im glad i didnt buy a wii on black friday then, cause i was totally going to do that and get epic mickey, now i will just pass, and wait to hear from some others if it is good or not.

He is a gamer nerd, he got through half the game and didnt like it

I finished it and took it back and swapped it over (THank you EB Games 7 Day return no questions asked policy)/./

Was ok but too short and the camera in the game was horrible

yeah, i read that the camera was horrible and that mickey seemed to "dark" for a disney game, actually all the reviews i read pretty much said ,PASS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter