Epcots International Food And Wine

We're still trying to decide if we want to just do the food booths on our overnight or if we should do the Party for the Senses the one night we're staying over. We do like the atmosphere of walking around the WS Lagoon and concerned that you don't have a reserved table at the Party. But since this will be our 3rd F&W, we're wondering if we should do something different. There are supposed to be 5 new food booths this year and I suppose living this close we could always come back for the food booths. Hmmm ... decisions, decisions ...

-- Kathy

Two4Disney said:
We're still trying to decide if we want to just do the food booths on our overnight or if we should do the Party for the Senses the one night we're staying over. We do like the atmosphere of walking around the WS Lagoon and concerned that you don't have a reserved table at the Party. But since this will be our 3rd F&W, we're wondering if we should do something different. There are supposed to be 5 new food booths this year and I suppose living this close we could always come back for the food booths. Hmmm ... decisions, decisions ...

-- Kathy

Hi Kathy, My 2-cents worth: I recommend PFTS - since you live close, you could go back to Epcot any day of the week for the food booths, but PFTS is a unique (and relatively infrequent) event. Not to knock the booths (we love those too!), but the PFTS food selections are a higher quality. Good luck in your decision making!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter