• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcots Countries....

I enjoyed a Bratwurst from Germany the last time I was there, it was very different than the Bratwurst I’m accustomed to… so it was a pleasant surprise.

Mexico has amazing chicken tacos at La Hacienda de San Angel.

DH also enjoyed the fish and chips in the UK.

Morocco has pretty good food. I really enjoy the black forest cake in Germany though.

Biergarten in Germany.
Tokyo Dining in Japan.
Tangierine Cafe in Morocco.

I would say that the best food would depend on what type of food you like. Le Cellier is very popular, in fact, I would say that it is the busiest in the Showcase.

I think they are all pretty good, depending on your mood. I was a little underwhelmed by the Chefs de Paris, though.

Marakesh, the morroccan place, had great food, and unlike Italian or Chinese, it's not something that's as readily available at home on that level.

I'm sorry but I wouldnt suggest Le Cellier. I think it's expensive for a steak thats same quality of a Lonestar or Outback steak. Brats in Germany were good, my dad swears by the sauerkraut there too. Japan has amazing sushi. Nine Dragons has good potstickers. It's all in what you want to eat.

Last trip, La hacienda in Mexico was a pleasant surprise. LeCellier in Canada just didn't have the quality this time they normally have. Also, desserts in France should not be missed.

Le Cellier is awesome. If you cannot get a reservation then Mexico is my 2nd choice.:yay:

oh my oh my! I can't pick just one!

We looooove Beirgarten in Germany... such a cool show and one of the cheapest buffets on site. DH calls it a "real man's buffet"... guess it's all the sausage? ;) Anyway, it's our families' "must do" every trip.

I really, really enjoy Tangerine Cafe in Morocco. By far my most favorite QS restaurant on site, and I'd even go as far as to say one of my favorite restaurants anywhere :) I've had similar food at mid-eastern restaurants around here, but the atmosphere there just makes it all that better. :) Must try the wine selection too. Feels very exotic and romantic :)

DH loves the food at Chefs de France also, but I would only return for the Creme Brulee. :) Which, it is worth returning for... as well as to see Reme!

Norway wasn't to our tastes, but if you have a little girl you must go for the princess meal, just don't expect fantastic food... China is typical Chinese-American food that you can get anywhere. Same goes for Japan in my opinion as hibachi grills are in most decent sized cities, so it's nothing special. My kids DO NOT agree, they love the show and extra-special disney attention they get here more than hibachis at home. Mexico was alright, but nothing to write home about and I certainly wouldn't go again... I can get the same type of mexican at home in St. Louis.

We've never tried Le cellier, but it does get some of the best reviews. I just can't stomach the price... or the two credits.

Beer, pretzels and caramel in Germany.

Grey Goose slushie in France.

Fiesta Margarita in Mexico.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter