Epcot'S Club Cool ~ Yay or Nay?

Dixiemom

DIS Veteran
Have never heard of this so have previously missed it. Is it worth a stop?

Definitely worth a stop. There are soft drink samples from all over the world. It's self serve and you can try all of the different flavors. It can get a little crazy in there especially if you have little ones, but it cool and free. Cheers!!!!

My daughter asks to go every time we go to Epcot. Fun to watch her tastes change - what was gross or yucky one year is her favorite the next :)

We are not a family who generally drinks soda, but we always stop at Club Cool. The flavors are unique and it's fun to try them--you either love Beverly or hate it, in my experience. Only takes 10 minutes and it's a quick break from the sun and easy way to get your blood sugar up.

Its fun to try the different varieties, and its SO cold from the AC in there. Worth a stop for that alone some hot days. You can quickly get downright cold!

Yes, yes, and yes. Stop in and sample some great, and not so great, soda's from around the world. Beware...The floor is some what sticky. It's not pull your shoes off sticky but sticky it definitely is.

We love to pop in there! Free soft drinks and AC. There are several self-serve machines so you can go at your own pace.

My kids loooove it! Its the first place they ask to go when we get inside of Epcot. I hate it because the floor is sticky, but oldest DD and I grab a couple Coke slushies and wait by the door while DH and the rest of the kids get their fill.

Some of them have become popular enough to get on the menu at a couple of locations. It's worth checking out at least once.

Yay. It is a must do for my DS10. Make sure you have your camera set to video when your traveling companions try the Beverly. This drink gets the funniest reactions.

YAY!! So fun...nice cool place for a short break....treats from the rest of the world...and Coca Cola gear. :love::love::love:

It's definitely a fun diversion! My picky husband refuses to try any of the sodas (he only likes Coke and Pepsi, and won't bother with anything else), but I love trying new things! I can't wait to take our kids and give them their first taste. I'm a big fan of the Inca Kola!

On our first trip I didn't know about it, on our second trip it wasn't open yet when we happened to be near (opens at 10 or 10:30 am I think), so when I found myself waiting on DH and DD to ride Soarin and was watching DS. We checked it out. Something to do, nice to try the different beverages, but I didn't love any of them and it was very crowded and very sticky. Worth a stop if it works out but I wouldn't go out of my way.

There aren't many free things at Disney, so you might as well take advantage of some free drinks;)

Apparently they have one in Atlanta and my cousin went there while in Atlanta for business last week. She said it was totally worth her time and she said the Beverly was horrifically disgusting-like getting the nasty jelly belly while playing bean-boozled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter