EpCot - whats better for late lunch?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
LeCellier, San Angel or Coral Reef?
1 day we'll be at EpCot at their reg opening and staying for 1pm lunch
Other 2 days we'll be going to EpCot for late lunch and staying for the night

I think any would be good. I would just go with what you prefer.
I ahve read bad reviews lately on Coral Reef. We ate at CR fir lunch, but it was probably 3 years ago. We enjoyed it.
But I would also enjoy San Angel Inn too.
Hard choice. :)

We love Sna Angel Inn on a hot afternoon. It's so nice and cool inside. The decor make you feel like it's a lovely evening in Mexico. We like to sit and watch the boats go by and listen to the Mariachi band play.

Le Cellier is good food, but not near the entertainment.

DH and I had a late lunch at Le Cellier during our last trip. It was wonderful. Great food, Great service and Great to get out of the heat for awhile. I can't comment on the other 2 as we have yet to try them, but would definitely recommend LC!

We loved Le Cellier for our late lunch. The crowds were minimal, the atmosphere is dark and cool and relaxing, the food is terrific, and it's easily accessible to both World Showcase and Future World, so you can make up your mind which place you want to spend the rest of your afternoon after lunch.

We just got back from WDW. We had lunch at Coral Reef the service was outstanding our Waiter brought refills for our drinks promptly mostly without asking. The food was also outstanding. It's such a beautiful restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter