• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot TS during Food and Wine?

To sit or not to sit at Table Service during Food and Wine

• Don't do TS (Eat around the world)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A little of both

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Always do TS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BrittyRo

DIS Veteran
When we go to Epcot during Food and Wine we always eat around the booths every time. (Even if we go 4 days during a trip we never do TS or other food we ALWAYS eat around the world) I was wondering if people did the same?
What is your opinion on sitting down to meals at Epcot during Food and Wine? I'm trying to decide if we are going to make a Reservation for a TS or not.
Thanks!

When we have done F&W, we usually spend at least 2 days there. One day will be just grazing from booth to booth (we always try to order at least 1 thing from each kiosk). The other day we usually do some light grazing where we either go back for some of our favorites or stop kiosks we might have skipped or if we do the light grazing on the first day at F&W we go through the F&W passport and pick a few things we really want to try. On our light grazing day we usually do a TS dinner.

If you only have 1 day at F&W, I would skip the TS and just check out all the booths.

We mix it up. We love eating at San Angel, Via Napoli, Rose n Crown and Nine Dragons, so if time allows, we try to work at least 2 of those in.

When I was there last year I went to Epcot every day of the trip, not for long every time but was in the park every day. I was only there for 4 nights 5 days though. I did a lot of seminars, one of which was a dinner with wine pairings at Morocco so I guess that would count as a TS, otherwise no TS for me. This year I think I'm going to go for longer, I just didn't have enough time to pack in everything I wanted to do there.

When we have done F&W, we usually spend at least 2 days there. One day will be just grazing from booth to booth (we always try to order at least 1 thing from each kiosk). The other day we usually do some light grazing where we either go back for some of our favorites or stop kiosks we might have skipped or if we do the light grazing on the first day at F&W we go through the F&W passport and pick a few things we really want to try. On our light grazing day we usually do a TS dinner.

If you only have 1 day at F&W, I would skip the TS and just check out all the booths.

This is exactly what we plan to do!

We'd usually do a TS for dinner but I've found that after going from booth to booth we weren't hungry at our ADR time. This year, I didn't book a TS on our Epcot day.

We allot two WHOLE days to the F&W festival during our 8 day trip. On those days we only eat at the booths because we want to try as much as we're able from each booth. We definitely DO NOT schedule any TS meals on those two days.

When we go for F&W, we try to make F&W our main focus. This year’s trip (7 days/6 nights) we have 3 ADRs and plan on all of our other meals coming from the booths.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter