Epcot to GF

mstephen87

Mouseketeer
We will be at Epcot 12/15. We plan on being there by 7:45 (park opens at 8:00). We want to get a FP for FEA from 11:00-12:00. Our plan is to ride is as soon as our window opens. We have an 11:30 and 11:35 (we had to split our group for reservations) breakfast reservation at 1900 park fare that morning. We know it will be cutting it very close. What is the fastest way from Epcot to GF? Also, does anyone know the cost of an uber for that distance? In the meantime I will keep looking for an 11:45 reservation.

walk through the international gateway and get your taxi or uber at the beach club. you may get to the GF by noon, but closer to 12:30 would be my guess

I think you will miss your 1900PF ADR, and because it's the end of their service period you won't be able to dine.

Okay- That is what i was thinking. I will just have to swap days. Thanks!

I would. This is not going to work.

I know that you did not ask, but I say this for any meal plan that has people dashing in and out of parks to get to an ADR. Unless the meal has some sort of special significance, if it is not convenient......skip it. There are so many places to enjoy dining that keep you close to the park you plan to visit. For instance, if I was planning breakfast on my Epcot day, I would look at Garden Grill, Cape May, or Akershus. I woudl keep 1900 PF for a resort day o a day when I was near the MK. Travel time in WDW is a huge time drain, you cannot underestimate how long you dedicate to meals, especially when you factore in travel time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter