EPCOT to Beaches and Cream

hockeymom2boys

Earning My Ears
Not sure if I am posting in the right place, but I wanted to verify that my teens can walk from EPCOT to a dinner ADR at Beaches and Cream. Getting closer to the trip and want to make sure my details are correct. Thank you!

As they mentioned above, you can easily walk from EPCOT to Beaches N Cream. From the exit at International Gateway it is no more than 5-8 minutes on a leisurely stroll.

My family did it last month, having come from Boardwalk where we were staying. If you do not know where you are going, Beaches and Cream can be a little bit difficult to find. It is actually "outside" right behind the pool at Beach Club. It does not really stand out that much, so just give yourself a few minutes extra to locate it! There is a hostess stand out front too, which helped when we finally got pointed in the right direction.

For the record: it is an awesome place! You will love it!

Actually, I'd say that's a little long on the estimate. I can walk from the farthest wing at YC to the IG in about 5 or 7 min. To B&C from IG shouldn't take a teen longer than 5 min.

Yeah that’s fair. I didn’t want to sell it as a shorter walk since I normally walk fast. Figured i’d lean a bit longer, but I agree it’s faster than 10-15 min.

As folks mention, a short walk from the Epcot back gate. But it can take 10-15 minutes to get to that gate depending on where you are in Epcot.

If you do not know where you are going, Beaches and Cream can be a little bit difficult to find. It is actually "outside" right behind the pool at Beach Club. It does not really stand out that much, so just give yourself a few minutes extra to locate it! There is a hostess stand out front too, which helped when we finally got pointed in the right direction.

We walked from Epcot for a 2:30 reservation and it took us closer to 20 minutes because I had trouble finding it (my fault for assuming I knew where it was). When we left, though, the boat back to Epcot was so easy! Right there!

You can also use Google Maps to chart out the distance. As said, very short.

As they mentioned above, you can easily walk from EPCOT to Beaches N Cream. From the exit at International Gateway it is no more than 5-8 minutes on a leisurely stroll.

My family did it last month, having come from Boardwalk where we were staying. If you do not know where you are going, Beaches and Cream can be a little bit difficult to find. It is actually "outside" right behind the pool at Beach Club. It does not really stand out that much, so just give yourself a few minutes extra to locate it! There is a hostess stand out front too, which helped when we finally got pointed in the right direction.

Thanks and good to know!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter