• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Swap -- Active -- Check in -- Due date Jan 23

Here are my groups:

Group 25 World Showcase Holidays

UK
FatherChristmas.jpg

Mexico, I couldn't make just one king so I made three.
ThreeKings.jpg

Group A Epcot, they have different flags on each
Epcot.jpg

Group B Future World
FutureWorld.jpg

Group C World Showcase, the C is crooked in the pic.
WorldShowcase.jpg

Group J Illuminations
Illuminations.jpg

Group K The Seas, I only had five of the one shell so one is different.
TheSeas.jpg

Group M The Land
TheLand.jpg

Hope you like them.

I love them all, Cassey!! The Storytellers are my favorite! I just knew those pieces woul turn out fantastic!!

finally finished my last three letter groups.............Sheila, would you like me to wait for mailing until closer to the due date?????

was having some creative block on these so hope they will be okay for everyone!

some embellishments are not attached .....

#b futureworld--- each L has a different planet

#g - test track - each T has a different sign

#j - illuminations - letter S - think it looks cool with the fireworks behind the letter, but you can choose

P1110968.jpg

Cute letters, Lisa! I love the fireworks behind the S, too!! You can mail whenever you like. I have a plan for storing, so I'm ready whenever you get ready to mail. Just let me know when you do, so I can be watching for the package.

thanks for the swap love!
I will let you know when I'm postal Sheila, will probably wait a couple of weeks.

3pletprincesses said:
I need help ... any idea what I can do for group 1 - Epcot paper piercing.

Do you have scal? I know Reddy has some great files in her blog. I'm away from my computer right now, but I will see if I can find some inspiration later.

Sorry I'm so late checking in. This whole Sandy thing has thrown me for a loop. Fortunately we were only without power for 24 hours but my brother in law has been staying with us since Wednesday after the storm(almost 3 weeks):crowded: and it's been stressful to say the least.:crazy2: Don't know when he will be going home:confused3, have to get the electrical work on the house inspected before the power company will hook the wires back up. My parents were without for 13 days. FUN FUN!!:joker:

Anyway I have my items mostly sketched and planned out and have bought some papers but none cut as yet. I'm hoping to get them started this week.:artist:

Happy day to alll

:grouphug: Cheryl, for you and your family. Sending prayers and pixie dust your way! The devestation in parts on NJ are sooo sad to see.

Cheryl, hope your BIL house will be ready soon...thankful everyone is safe!

I need help ... any idea what I can do for group 1 - Epcot paper piercing.

I just wanted to let you know that I did Mickey with the Epcot title that was available in Reddy's files for my title for the Epcot spot. Just didn't want there to be any duplication. :)

I just wanted to let you know that I did Mickey with the Epcot title that was available in Reddy's files for my title for the Epcot spot. Just didn't want there to be any duplication. :)

Thanks for letting me know. I had the feeling that it would happen with the title as everything that I found as paper piercing was the title and didn't want to grab that. I'm still looking for some other idea.

Cheryl glad to hear you are all doing well. I hope your bro's house gets ready soon.

will be mailing my package tonight after I drop Megan off at dance, will have DC#

Checking in a day early. I will have no access to computer tomorrow. Half way finished. Two sets of photo mats finished. Working on the tags and the border this weekend.

Pam

I'm checking in early...Not sure if I'll have internet access the next few days. Letters should be done tonight, only have the D in Canada left. Tags and photo mats should be done next week!

Going to start designing in SCAL/CDS this weekend. Hope to start cutting the week after next when Morgan is away. :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I haven't even started this swap other than I have most of my ideas on paper. I hope to have some time to work on this swap after Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter