EPCOT Starbucks Mug

Oh man, hope they have these when I go next month! My fiance collects all the Starbucks mugs from the different cities he goes to, so I know he'll definitely want these!

Anyone know when/where the Starbucks will be at AK? I got the MK and DHS mugs during my trip two weeks ago, and I'm really hoping the EPCOT one will be back by the next trip in late April.

But what about AK? Where's that Starbucks gonna be?

(And yes, to the poster who asked if they are real Starbucks - they certainly look, function, and feel like real ones!)

The one at AK will be where the Creature Comforts store was. Close to the tree of life. Should be open sometime this summer.

Well I will email them and respond back to the thread.

I should have just done that but thought someone might know.

Here is the response I received from Disney:

Thank you for your interest in the new Co-Branded Starbucks/Disney Parks drinkware products.

This merchandise can only be purchased in person, during your visit. Currently, these mugs are available at Disneyland and California Adventure and at Walt Disney World in the Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. The Animal Kingdom mug is due in June but at this time we do not have an availability date for the Epcot mug.

Good luck getting those mugs. We attempted to get the two currently available mugs (MK and DHS) and they were sold out.

^^^^

THIS

They are being purchased immediately and being listed out on auction sites and several of the sale pages on FB. They are gone as soon as they hit the shelves.

They are not available through Merchandising yet.

I got the MK and DHS ones last week and both places had quite a few.
Going to DLR next month and hope to get those 2.
Will have to wait until Jan. to get Epcot and AK.

I've been here the last two weeks (two different trips for work) and both places have had plenty of availability any time I have looked.

I got the MK and DHS ones last week and both places had quite a few.
Going to DLR next month and hope to get those 2.
Will have to wait until Jan. to get Epcot and AK.

I got the DLR ones two weeks ago, and there were plenty then.

I just want the Disney world one and I'm gonna put a stuffed Mickey in it in my desk it'll look cute.

The one WDW Starbucks mug that I absolutely MUST HAVE won't be available for our trip... Darn your june opening AK Starbucks!!!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter