Epcot shoot photos?

Gareth& Hayley

Mouseketeer
Can someone direct me to some bridal photos done in Epcot please? Looking at alternatives to MK and are thinking of HS and Epcot, but I havent seen any Epcot ones. Thanks in advance ;)

www.101010epcot.shutterfly.com has some of our photos, not many as I coulnd't figure out how to size them down.

We were married in EPCOT at Canada and did a Bridal Shot there in Japan, Morroco and Italy. The waterfall and cottage are located in Canada, the redwall in Morroco and the pillars are Italy. It is a great Park to do photos as there are so many options and great colors.
Stephanie was our photographer for all three days. Oh the water shots are a Trash the Dress at Typhoon Lagoon.

I've got a bunch in my PJ/TR - here are a couple of favorites:

PH196800910_-_0120_400x600.jpg

PH196800910_-_0134_400x600.jpg

PH196800910_-_0106_800x533.jpg

PH196800910_-_0080_400x600.jpg

OMG ladies your photos are beautiful!! I am deffo going for an Epcot shoot now. Thank you! thank you! thank you! :cool1:

I've got a bunch in my PJ/TR - here are a couple of favorites:

Did you have Amy?? I have some very similar shots that I LOVE!

I did an MK/Epcot shoot... and while I love the photos at the MK because it is THE magic kingdom and the castle is awesome... I love the EPCOT photos more. The settings and the colors and everything are just awesome. We did Morrocco/Italy/France. I don't have a DVD yet to share my pictures though.

Did you have Amy?? I have some very similar shots that I LOVE!

I did an MK/Epcot shoot... and while I love the photos at the MK because it is THE magic kingdom and the castle is awesome... I love the EPCOT photos more. The settings and the colors and everything are just awesome. We did Morrocco/Italy/France. I don't have a DVD yet to share my pictures though.

Yup - we did have Amy - isn't she great? And I agree with loving the EPCOT photos - I loved all of them...although I certainly am glad we did MK as well I think the EPCOT ones turned out fantastic!!

Yup - we did have Amy - isn't she great? And I agree with loving the EPCOT photos - I loved all of them...although I certainly am glad we did MK as well I think the EPCOT ones turned out fantastic!!

That is exactly how I feel! I was on the fence about doing an epcot shoot but said what the heck... we mind as well, and all the photos are fantastic! I am having a hard time picking out the ones for my album because I love them all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter