Epcot Restaurants

Stefy

Is it time for Disney yet???
Hi

Can anyone recommend a TS restaurant in Epcot, except for Bistro de Paris and no Japanese.

Also whats the best restaurant to see the fireworks from?

Thanx

Stefy x

The best Restaurant in Epcot is LeCeller in Canada, hands down. Awesome steak and Cheddar Cheese Soup.

The best TS for fireworks is probably the Rose and Crown in England.

Thanx for that, am quite interested in Coral Reef too.

Le Cellier is our favorite, but Coral Reef is in a close second, followed by Chefs de France. Definately select Rose and Crown for the fireworks.

Beirgarten is awesome! The most delish food and fun show and music. The decor is so pretty

Another vote for Le Cellier! It is very hard to get into, so I would call 180 days in advance if you have time before your next trip.

I've never had a bad meal at Chefs de France. Really good food and a nice atmosphere. I've also enjoyed R&C, San Angel Inn, Le Cellier and Marrakesh. Haven't eaten at the others.

BTW, Rose & Crown is the ONLY restaurant where you can see Illuminations from your table, and that's only if you happen to get a patio table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter