Epcot Restaurant suggestions?

FutureMrs.B

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. I will be getting married in Sept. and was looking for a nice restaurant to have our first dinner the day after our wedding. I was hoping to eat at Epcot so that we can have dessert and wine at Paris (mmmm) and than catch illuminations. Does anyone have any suggestions or any favorites? DF is a bit of a picky eater he's happy with either steak or pasta, and yours truly isn't as picky. I appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

I would say Le Cellier as well but it is really hard to get a reservation.

I hear bistro de paris is unbelievable but expensive!!!

Hmm. Well we are about 6 months out so that's why I'm trying to figure out where to make reservations. I'm going to see if I can find their menus. Any recommendations for either like your favorite thing to order. Like I said I'm not that picky and I actually like to try new things. :goodvibes

Eat earlier at Yachtsman at the Yacht Club and then you'll have time to walk into the park and have wine and dessert while watching the fireworks.

Le Cellier is very difficult - especially for a party of 2. We haven't tried their new menu, but we liked Yachtsman much more than Le Cellier.

Le Cellier is probably your best bet for the picky eater, but it is pricey. Chefs de France puts out a nice menu, including a beef tenderloin dish.

Eat earlier at Yachtsman at the Yacht Club and then you'll have time to walk into the park and have wine and dessert while watching the fireworks.

Le Cellier is very difficult - especially for a party of 2. We haven't tried their new menu, but we liked Yachtsman much more than Le Cellier.

I agree. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter