Epcot quick service?

colleenr

Earning My Ears
What is the not to miss quick service at epcot. We decided to do a qs for lunch there instead if ts. Any help would b appreciated. TIA

Check the Allears menus for Les Halles, Kringla, Tangierine Cafe, and Katsura Grill, Yorkshire Fish and Chips, as well as Sunshine Seasons.

Sunshine Seasons would be my first choice because of the huge range of quality food. My personal favourite is Tangerine Cafe but limited offerings. Definitely check out some up to date online menus.

Totally agree with the Sunshine Seasons choice. We always eat there at least once a trip and can always find something that appeals.

Our favourite is Kringla but Sunshine Seasons has a good selection.

I love both Les Halle's and Yorkshire Fish & Chips. It's always a tough day of visit decision between the two... ;)

I've never heard of Les Halles and cannot find it listed on Allears.net. Can someone tell me where in EPCOT to find it?

In no particular order we enjoy:

1) Sunshine Seasons - Land Pavillion
2) Kringla - Norway
3) Les Halles - France
4) Yorkshire - England

Tangerine Cafe is my vote! I have to admit, I was totally disappointed by Sunshine Seasons this time - although I went at dinner when I typically lunch there so maybe that was the problem. Just not the variety I remembered.

Yorkshire Fish and Chips is great. It is only fish and chips though. We like Sunshine Seasons and Tangierine Cafe as well.

I'd say Sunshine Seasons, too, but honestly it's going to depend on what you guys like. For example, the new food cart serving artisan-style grilled cheeses by Test Track looks like it could be a great, unique choice--but they only serve a couple of things. Similarly, most of the places in the World Showcase only sell a couple things, but they are unique and yummy (Tangierine Cafe and Yorkshire Fish and Chips are great examples of that). Les Halles has more options, but they seem to be variations on a theme--that theme being (mostly) strongly flavored cheeses and pastry/bread. So I'd definitely read all of the menus to scope it out based on your family's likes and dislikes. Our family usually snacks around Epcot--we split things from counter-service and if we're all having a larger meal at the same time we end up, usually, at Sunshine Seasons (just for the sake of the variety).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter