• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot question

MickeyAnne

"We all need a little Disney in our lives!"
I've been to Disney a bunch of times and consider myself very well versed on the goings on down there but I have never experienced or even heard about the character bus that visits Epcot. Can someone give me some info on this because I would love to see it. Thanks!

Instead of having characters all over the place in the park, they have a bus that takes a bunch of the characters around. We saw it stopped near the boat landings on the Future World side of the lake. They got off, took pictures and then made a slow journey towards Mexico in the Village Showcase.

There's not much else to it. I wouldn't go out of my way to see it though. If you happen to be around...great. You have so many opportunities throughout the various parks to see the characters.

Hope that helps.

If you go to epcot at opening in the morning, the bus comes to the roped area before opening. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

It's also referred to as "Characters on Holiday"

The Disney characters are "on holiday!" Meet your favorite Disney stars when their sightseeing bus makes a scheduled stop in one of the following locations:
Future World Pin Central: Sunday & Monday at 2:05, 3:10 & 4:15pm; Tuesday-Saturday at 9:05am, 2:05, 3:10 & 4:15pm
Spaceship Earth: Sunday at 9:05, 10:10 & 11:15am, 12:20pm; Monday at 9:05 & 10:10am; Tuesday-Saturday at 10:10am
Future World To World Showcase Bridge: Monday-Saturday at 11:15am
Japan: Monday-Saturday at 12:20pm
Length of show: 15 minutes

Have fun!! ;)

PCFriar80 said:
It's also referred to as "Characters on Holiday"

The Disney characters are "on holiday!" Meet your favorite Disney stars when their sightseeing bus makes a scheduled stop in one of the following locations:
Future World Pin Central: Sunday & Monday at 2:05, 3:10 & 4:15pm; Tuesday-Saturday at 9:05am, 2:05, 3:10 & 4:15pm
Spaceship Earth: Sunday at 9:05, 10:10 & 11:15am, 12:20pm; Monday at 9:05 & 10:10am; Tuesday-Saturday at 10:10am
Future World To World Showcase Bridge: Monday-Saturday at 11:15am
Japan: Monday-Saturday at 12:20pm
Length of show: 15 minutes

Have fun!! ;)

Thank you! That is exactly what I wanted!

I saw it for the first time last year. I was in the World Showcase and all of a sudden I hear this big comotion and music coming from somewhere and a bus full of characters drove by...it was adorable. I mean, there were like 25 characters on that bus (I dont really know how many, but it's a lot). It just so happened that where I was standing was where the bus stopped. A few of the characters get off the bus and quickly greet you. I saw them take a couple pics but I didnt really see any autograph signing (they didnt have any cast member "bodyguards" with them). It's a very quick meet and greet type thing and then they get back on the bus to the next stop. I dont know where the specific stops are (where I saw them stop was right past the Mexico pavillion) or what times they come around, but it's really wonderful to see.
:wizard: :pug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter