Epcot private dinner menu?

justme0729

DIS Veteran
Where can I find info on pricing and the type of food they would offer at a private dinner illuminations party?

We're trying to decide between that and dinner at California Grill with wishes from Top of the World Lounge and it would help to have some info about pricing of menu items! I won't be able to contact DFTW until October.

Here are some sample menus. You can completely customize them, but you'd need your planner to submit them to the chef for pricing.

Attachments

• 2016EpcotDinner_v81315.pdf
    666.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 2016EpcotDessert_v111615.pdf
    411.5 KB · Views: 39
Do you have a price list for the
Here are some sample menus. You can completely customize them, but you'd need your planner to submit them to the chef for pricing.

dessert party options at GF? Are they in the ebook I am going to order tonight?

The book has links to some Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings menus but really, they're all just samples. Everything is customizable. You don't have to stick with just what's on the page. Here are their resort dessert party suggestion...

Attachments

• Resort Dessert Party Menus.pdf
    108.2 KB · Views: 34

So in an ideal world, I might want to have a menu with items below. Do you think an Epcot dinner party location that is buffet only with limited hot items could do a carving station, make your own salad bar, and the Cinderella slipper dessert? We would have 15-20 guests. Do you have a ball park idea of what it would cost per person? I have no idea what I would be looking at for pricing :)

• Hollywood Brown Derby Cobb Salad (Either make your own station or portioned in appetizer size cups)
  • Carving Station Prime Rib (or maybe prime rib could just be in buffet?)
  • Mashed potatoes or twice baked potatoes
  • Hot Pasta Dish
  • Cinderella Slipper Sorbet Dessert
  • Cheapest Beer Open Bar Package
  • Margaritas or Mixed Drink Open Bar or a Margarita Stand type thing
Thanks in advance :) You're always very helpful!!!

Last edited:
Indoors, yes (though they sometimes tell you your venue is too far from the kitchen for the fragile/icy Cinderella Slipper desserts, so that might depend on the space you use).

They will probably quote you something like $75/person for just the food portion of what you want, but really only the chef can tell you the exact price. You can also go back and say "What can I get that's like this but only costs X?" and they'll help you figure out how to trim costs. The Cinderella sorbet slipper is another $25/person.

For the booze, you can get a margarita machine for a flat per-person rate. I would do the bar bill-on-consumption (BOC) so you only pay for what people actually drink.

Indoors, yes (though they sometimes tell you your venue is too far from the kitchen for the fragile/icy Cinderella Slipper desserts, so that might depend on the space you use).

They will probably quote you something like $75/person for just the food portion of what you want, but really only the chef can tell you the exact price. You can also go back and say "What can I get that's like this but only costs X?" and they'll help you figure out how to trim costs. The Cinderella sorbet slipper is another $25/person.

For the booze, you can get a margarita machine for a flat per-person rate. I would do the bar bill-on-consumption (BOC) so you only pay for what people actually drink.

Thank you!! We were thinking outdoors though (Italy, France, or UK for the $1500 food and beverage minimums). Would this not be possible outdoors? If not, are there indoor locations around the world showcase that also have access to outside for viewing illuminations?

Last edited:
The only thing that they might say is a problem outdoors is the Cinderella Slipper Sorbet. Otherwise, you should be OK with this menu outdoors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter