Epcot playground?

LoriJune

Mouseketeer
I thought I read/saw something about a little playground area at Epcot, but I've never seen it myself. Is there one somewhere? :confused3 It would be a great diversion for my DD...
Thanks~

I thought I read/saw something about a little playground area at Epcot, but I've never seen it myself. Is there one somewhere? :confused3 It would be a great diversion for my DD...
Thanks~

There is one during Flower and Garden. This year it hung around a little longer to help promote Brave, but disappears at other times of year. There isn't another I'm aware of.

Thanks~

Only playground(s) at Epcot are constructed during some Flower and Garden Festivals.

in march of this year, our kids played on one in the very back of world showcase. its for kids that are of a certain age or height restriction and is monitored. also, there was another one behind innoventions east near test track during the flower and garden show.

in march of this year, our kids played on one in the very back of world showcase. its for kids that are of a certain age or height restriction and is monitored. also, there was another one behind innoventions east near test track during the flower and garden show.

The one in World Showcase you mention is also only there during F&G and, as you imply, is intended for toddlers. I'm not aware of a third on the east side of FW.

In the past the flower and garden playground was over near test track. This year it was closer to the start of World Showcase near Canada.

Okay, I simply need F&G to start in January then. Darn. Thanks for the info anyway!

There used to be an indoor play space at the exit to Mission Space, not sure if it's still there.

It was a nice air conditioned spot (with adult seating) to wait while some of your party rides.

It was in April when we went. My 3 year old apparently kissed a girl inside the tunnel. My 12 year old thought that was really funny. It was nice and cool. It also had places to sit.

It was in April when we went. My 3 year old apparently kissed a girl inside the tunnel. My 12 year old thought that was really funny. It was nice and cool. It also had places to sit.

During Flower & Garden. ;)

There used to be an indoor play space at the exit to Mission Space, not sure if it's still there.

It was a nice air conditioned spot (with adult seating) to wait while some of your party rides.

Yes, don't forget about this one, too. It's small, but it's there (as far as I know).

There was one in June between the world showcase and future world back to the right behind the first set of restrooms. It was promoting brave. It is in the rose garden area. We spent a lot of time there cooling off and playing.

There was one in June between the world showcase and future world back to the right behind the first set of restrooms. It was promoting brave. It is in the rose garden area. We spent a lot of time there cooling off and playing.

This was the F&G playground they left up to promote Brave. Sadly it is gone now. My kids loved to play there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter