Epcot Pin Celebration CJDPT "Away" Meet

jrick1960

Earning My Ears
Good Evening Everyone!
Please accept this as your invitation to attend the Central Jersey Disney Pin Traders Sept. MINI Meet to be held Friday Sept. 20th @ Port Orleans,Riverside from 7 till ???
Due to the number of people from our group (CJDPT) attending the pin event it was decided that we should have a meet in addition to our regular meet that will be taking place in NJ at the same time!
It would be an honor for me to have as many of you my friends there with us on Friday evening! We have some surprises in store but you'll have to come and be with us to find out exactly what they are...
Also if you are interested in attending please just post a reply here so that I can get some handle on how many of you may be coming!
And remember:THIS IS AN OPEN INVITATION TO ALL OF THE DISNEY PIN TRADING WORLD TO COME AND JOIN THE CJDPT FOR A GREAT NIGHT OF FRIENDSHIP, FUN, AND PIN TRADING TOO!!
Have a good few weeks and I hope to see many of you on the 20th.
As Always Your Friend,
John Rick ºOº :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter