• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Passport

Wow...these are gorgeous! Would someone be willing to take the time to forward the document to me? My daughter will just LOVE going from country to country to get her stamp! kde@eichman.net

Thanks!

Here are the blank info pages

for 2009:
passportinfopageblank2009.gif

and 2010:
passportinfopageblank2010.gif

No date:
passportinfopageblanknoyear.gif

Yay! :woohoo:

This is awesome! I've been reading posts here for some time, but had to subscribe so that I could post here. I would love a copy of the word document if someone can share it with me.
My email is kw2kids 'at' yahoo 'dot' ca
(replace at with @ and dot with .) Thanks so much!!

I would love it if someone could email me the doc at gassenks@aol.com
I picked up some cardstock today, and I am excited to get started!

I seemed to have lost my copy, could someone please email to kerrij990@yahoo.com? Thanks!

This is awesome! I've been reading posts here for some time, but had to subscribe so that I could post here. I would love a copy of the word document if someone can share it with me.

I've forwarded the documents to all of you. KW2kids, I sent yours to .com not .ca. If it is supposed to be .ca please let me know and I will resend.
Have fun everyone!

Okay, I got a failure notice on the one I sent with .com, so maybe it really is .ca? I've resent it using .ca. Hope you get it. If not, let me know another address I can try.

I'd love to have this e-mailed to me...apparently I don't have enought posts....I'll try this:

AshansenXaol.com

Replace the "X" with "@"

Thanks! This is very cute!

Ashley

I'd love to have this e-mailed to me...apparently I don't have enought posts....I'll try this:

AshansenXaol.com

Replace the "X" with "@"

Thanks! This is very cute!

Ashley

OK. I think I am ready to give this a shot. Could someone pls email me the word document to rsmith_ljr@yahoo.com TIA!!!! ETA: ( there is an _ between h and l in my email addy)

bumping....hoping someone would be so kind as to send copies to PP and I...see above for email addy. TY!!

I've sent to both of you now. Sorry it took me a while. I've been out of town.
Have fun making your passports!

i have been looking for a template to make a passport for my son mason. we are going to dw in less than month. i couldnt see the pics of previous passports you made. could you help me please. where do i find a template?

i have been looking for a template to make a passport for my son mason. we are going to dw in less than month. i couldnt see the pics of previous passports you made. could you help me please. where do i find a template?

I have two different passport documents and both of them are in both Word and PDF formats. One of the passports has Mickey dressed up for each country. The other passport has princesses, Pinocchio, and other characters as well. The one with the princesses, has a personalizable photo page (which you can insert your child's photo into) on the insides of the passport cover. If you prefer the Mickey-only passport, but wanted to use the photo-page cover you could print the cover pages from the second document and the country pages from the first document.

I also have the photo page in its original GIMP format you could use to personalize with your photo, name, etc.

I'd be more than happy to forward all that I have on to you if you would provide an email address for me to send it to.

And if you have any questions about how to print it all out, etc, I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability. Which may not be much. :teacher::confused3

PS: see my next post here on the next page. It has a link to a previous post with a photo of the finished passport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter