Epcot Passport

I thought I would share the passport design that I made for DD for our upcoming trip. She is autistic and insists that since we did a passport once that we shouldn't do it again. She wanted something for the World Showcase CM's to sign however, so I designed hers more like an autograph book. I'm going to print it and have it bound at Kinkos or Staples.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/5256907/7fd3daaf/Passport.html

cover.jpg

Mexico2.jpg

Norway-1.jpg

china-1.jpg

Germany.jpg

Italy.jpg

america.jpg

Japan.jpg

Morocco.jpg

france2.jpg

UnitedKingdom-1.jpg

canada2.jpg

Natalie,
These are beautiful. My daughter loves them and was wondering if you could personalize the front for her? Under "Around the world in a day", could you put the name Isabella? Also, do you have a back page for this?

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and hard work.:)
Melanie

I too would love a copy of Sweet Monkey's file if someone doesn't mind emailing me: kimberlysloane @ hughes.net (remove spaces) thanks!!

donatalie I downloaded yours also. They are amazing. I can't wait for August to get here!!

Hello fellow DISers. I have gone through the last few pages and tried to send copies to everyone who has requested the Passport files I that I have. (Sorry if someone beat me to it and you got it twice. Please disregard, or in the future, post when you receive a copy of a design.) ;)

**For those that have NOT received a copy and requested one or want one now, continue to post or PM me. I will try to send copies once or twice a week as I am able. Also, the others who requested copies- email adds in their posts- might be able to help you get them if I am unavailable. **

I hope that you all are enjoying them as much as my daughter and I did. It turned out really cute and many of the cast members commented about the
fun designs.

Beth :teacher:

Has anyone incorporated Sweetmonkey's pages with those that Pat DISned? If so, was there anything special you need to do to print them out? Thanks for the info. trying to get it together before our trip in 22 days for my 2 DS. This is our first trip to Epcot.
Also, if anyone could email me the word file for Sweetmonkey's would be great. I pmd her but, just in case she doesn' t get to it being a mom and a new teacher! My email ldreher1@comcast.net

Hello helpful ladies! I have tried to make these but have not been able to get the pictures to line up! :sad2: Could someone please send me the file which is ready for European sized paper? (A4) Also, if someone could give brief instructions as to how we can subsitute our own children's names, that would be brilliant. I have photoshop and I will eventually learn how to use it. Thank you for sharing all your brilliant work. I promise if I ever do manage to make these and edit, to write your names on the inside cover as designers!

debsters41@hotmail.com

Does anyone know how big/little these are supposed to be finished? I did mine yesterday but they are little. Was I supposed to enlarge anything?

Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter