Epcot on Sat. night?

bsjstsnwdw

Earning My Ears
My family will be arriving at Pop Century early sat afternoon (5/22/04). We have PS's for the Rose & Crown at 7:30 (original huh?) I'm just wondering how crowded Epcot usually is on Saturday's. I'm hoping to squeeze in a few rides before dinner- any suggestions?

You should be OK but keep in mind that Test Track and Mission Space will probably have given out all its fast passes by the afternoon if you are going during a busy time of year.

Well I'd go to Epcot on a Sat. before I went to the MK, that's for sure!! Considering the size of Epcot itself, hopefully it won't be too bad. Even if there's a crowd, everyone will be pretty spread out. You also have the advantage of going the weekend before a holiday weekend too, which should help with diminished crowds. Have Fun!!

Agree that a busy day at Epcot is like a slow day at the MK :) . When DH and I go to WDW for a long weekend, we generally go to the MK on Friday and the other parks on Sat. and Sun. But I would go to Epcot not necessarily expecting to get on any rides on a Saturday.

DH and I had our first sit-down dinner at the Rose and Crown in March--we thought the food was really good and loved sitting outdoors near the lake. Have a wonderful time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter