Epcot on Memorial Day

charminnie

Mouseketeer
Is it terribly crowded? This will be the first day of our vacation. I purposely avoided MK because I thought it would be crazy.

Is it terribly crowded? This will be the first day of our vacation. I purposely avoided MK because I thought it would be crazy.

Memorial Day weekend is historically a busy time, but in general Epcot can absorb crowds better than MK due to its larger size.

Memorial Day weekend is historically a busy time, but in general Epcot can absorb crowds better than MK due to its larger size.

Yes, agreed. Future World never feels crowded to us even on busier days. OP, if it's crowded, you'll feel it most walking through WS and, certainly, standby lines might be longer. If I were there on Memorial Day, EP is the park I would choose as there is so much to do other than riding rides.

Holiday weekends are practically ALWAYS busy at the parks, expect heavier than normal crowds and plan for a full day park visit. With that said, as stated by pp, Epcot generally holds and disperses crowds the best compared to other WDW parks due to it's expansive layout and wide walkways all around the park. MK on the other hand will likely be at least visibly the busiest. Epcot is hence definitely the better option! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter