Epcot Moonlight Magic Feb 8

gtrist4life

Choose wisely
Starting a separate thread to track those attending, and to post updates during/after the event regarding
  • Attractions open
  • Special/Rare Character meetings
  • Meal/Snack Vouchers
  • Other observations
We fly in and check into Boardwalk on the 8th - Fingers crossed for no travel issues, and we'll be attending (group of 4)
Best magical wishes to everyone else attending!

I’m still floored we haven’t gotten details. Dying to know what the guardians queue up will look like. This is our 4th or 5th MM and I remember getting the deets early in years past. Breakdown on what times special fireworks are, what food will be avail. We were at the first Epcot MM last year and it was a mess, hoping they have it sorted now!

I’m still floored we haven’t gotten details. Dying to know what the guardians queue up will look like. This is our 4th or 5th MM and I remember getting the deets early in years past. Breakdown on what times special fireworks are, what food will be avail. We were at the first Epcot MM last year and it was a mess, hoping they have it sorted now!
Just kidding lol - we got the email 30 minutes ago! Damn Disney wifi didn’t tell me till now 🫠

Other than the Festival booths what usually counts as a snack?

Super glad the Skyliner will be running!

I will be there with my daughter and 2 of her friends. We are all super excited. Never been to one.

Will be there on the 8th. Curious if anyone was able to get in without a resort reservation on the general day it opened for everyone. I had not been able to get into any of them last year, so this year I made a reservation at one of the value resorts.

Will be there on the 8th. Curious if anyone was able to get in without a resort reservation on the general day it opened for everyone. I had not been able to get into any of them last year, so this year I made a reservation at one of the value resorts.
We got in on the day it opened for everyone. ☺️

Email stated, every member in your party will receive 3 snack vouchers that can be used at a wide range of the parks food and beverage locations as well as select festival kitchens ~ also several locations offering complimentary frozen treats ~ safe travels and happy naps today ✨✨

Any news yet on guardians? It’s not showing I can join a VQ like on extended evening hours 🤔. What do you all think?

Any news yet on guardians? It’s not showing I can join a VQ like on extended evening hours 🤔. What do you all think?
DVC typically doesn't release ride information prior to the event. If it's open, it will probably operate with a traditional standby line. Another possible option is they will hand out return time cards when you check in for the event (they did this for the evening safari at DAK a number of years ago).

DVC typically doesn't release ride information prior to the event. If it's open, it will probably operate with a traditional standby line. Another possible option is they will hand out return time cards when you check in for the event (they did this for the evening safari at DAK a number of years ago).
I had no idea, thank you!

Has anyone seen what the vouchers are good for yet? I’m not on social and trying to plan the night with my kiddos :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter