Epcot is a letdown

Ugh... I went on it for the first time last trip and was shaking my head at how horrible it was. Not to mention stepping into an interactive 1995 area after.

I might need to duck but I REALLY don't like that ride. I think for most it's due to nostalgia from when it was better... but now? Although I do know I am not alone, I think it makes it to the top three worst rides on most lists. :teeth:

Agreed. Figment is so old. But even the Land and the Seas need a total overhaul. From the carpet to the paint....it’s so very dated.
There was trash in the moat around Japan pavilion. And there were leaves and twigs and just stuff all over, piled up in corners and it just looked dirty. Disney is always so clean!
Again, would not have minded so much if we had not paid full price for what felt like half a park.
But knowing what we know now, we would have skipped it entirely.

we talked about that, too!! How everyone was from that country and it was lovely to talk with them about it. We felt the lack of that connection.
Our dinner at Biergarten was really bad. I mean, really bad. For the price, it was not worth it.
OOHH, the Biergarten is our favorite restaurant at Epcot. We love the music and food and the fun atmosphere, especially when the band is getting the whole beer-drinking crowd singing along with them. So sad to hear that.
I hope the rest of your trip gets better, though.

I can guarantee Biergarten is bad but the Liberty Tree Tavern at the Horseshoe is a million times worse... It is insult Disney is keeping this pricing as deluxe dining. This was recent holiday price gouging.
They both are about as appealing as having a pigs trough of food in middle of the table.Biergarten is so dark you can’t see what you are being served... and LTT at Horseshoe, unfortunately I could see .

OOHH, the Biergarten is our favorite restaurant at Epcot. We love the music and food and the fun atmosphere, especially when the band is getting the whole beer-drinking crowd singing along with them. So sad to hear that.
I hope the rest of your trip gets better, though.
That fun experience is what we had at Raglan Road in DS. And spent less too!

That fun experience is what we had at Raglan Road in DS. And spent less too!
And Raglan Road in DS would not require park admission! Win-win! Ok, that will be our next-trip restaurant, hopefully soon.

And Raglan Road in DS would not require park admission! Win-win! Ok, that will be our next-trip restaurant, hopefully soon.
Can’t believe I have never enjoyed this. I think St. Patrick’s Day is week long celebration here.

If you drink beer, remember this.....Kilkenny draft. It’s amazing and it is not exported from Ireland to the US. However, it’s a Guinness product so Raglan Rd gets it through their supplier. Best beer in Ireland and we had not had it since 1996. We were waiting outside at the little bar between Raglan and Cookes of Dublin and my husband asked on a whim. We were thrilled!!! Bartender said it’s his favorite as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter