Epcot innovtion buildings worth the time?

disneyfamilyfive

Mouseketeer
Are the innovation (East/West) buildings at EPCOT worth touring? How much time should I allow at each one? Traveling with DD9, DS11,7 and 2

Sum of All Thrills is in one of the Innoventions, and a popular attraction. With only one adult, I'm not sure how that would work. Check it out and look to see what the height requirements are for riding with another child.

Most of it is imo, but I'm kind of a nerd. DD (8) has always liked the piggy bank one and the storm one. We recently did the healthy habits and the one where you tour the green home and we both enjoyed them. There are also video games and the Sum of All Thrills, where you can design your own ride. The lines can get long though, especially in the middle of the day when people are trying to cool off in the a/c.

It's nice to at least walk through. I think your older sons will like it. It doesn't have to eat up a ton of time if you don't want it to and it's definitely a nice AC break in the heat.

Sum of All Thrills is in one of the Innoventions, and a popular attraction. With only one adult, I'm not sure how that would work. Check it out and look to see what the height requirements are for riding with another child.

Sum of All Thrills is in Innoventions East, I'm fairly sure.

We like Sum of All Thrills, the kids liked the piggy bank one at OPs kids' ages, and if you can work well as a team or are only mildly competitive or do not get frustrated with someone who doesn't point their gizmo just right then the Where's the Fire is fun.
Storm Struck isn't really scary, but we chose the wrong time to go - just after hearing that our house probably survived Hurricane Ike while we were at WDW. Somehow Jim Cantore lost his charm for us on that trip. :bitelip: (The house was fine, by the way - we were lucky and only lost one tree. But I've never consumed as much alcohol at the pool before or since that trip!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter