Epcot Holiday Food Booths

OhioStateBuckeye

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how this worked in the past with the dining plan? I see that some of the entrees' prices from last year are around $10+. Were people able to use a counter service credit for the more expensive items?

I'm not sure myself but can't wait to hear more about them for this year! I'm hoping they have more snack sized items than last year.

I have been watching for more info on this too! I read they are having several more booths this year than last and can't wait to see menus!

They are appetizer sized, but for healthy eaters 4 would suffice. They are not "little" servings by any means.
Most, if not all of the servings are snack enabled, regardless of price. There were some that were $8+ (I am sure there were $10 ones too, but I also drank a lot so am hazy about that) and were still eligible for snacks. I think the rules are relaxed for the Wine and Dine.
Avoid the weekends. Busy/Super busy. Go have FUN.

IMG_3427.JPG IMG_3428.JPG IMG_3429.JPG IMG_3430.JPG IMG_3431.JPG I believe these are some from last year. Note the dining plan snack credit icons. But unsure about the other items counting as QS meals. Doubtful since they are more like kiosks? But with the doubling of size this year, who knows what else might be different.

It has changed this year. Pasting a couple of the big ones. If you google 2017 F&W menu, you should see them all. I do not remember seeing "any" normal item that was not part of a snack.
For those on a dining plan, ENJOY your snacks (and save them up for Epcot). Worth it.
upload_2017-10-24_11-49-17.jpegupload_2017-10-24_11-51-31.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-24_11-51-2.jpeg
    upload_2017-10-24_11-51-2.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 6
It has changed this year. Pasting a couple of the big ones. If you google 2017 F&W menu, you should see them all. I do not remember seeing "any" normal item that was not part of a snack.
For those on a dining plan, ENJOY your snacks (and save them up for Epcot). Worth it.
View attachment 279006View attachment 279008

Pretty sure they’re talking about the new Epcot holiday festival - the name escapes me. Last year it was holidays around the world, this year they are doubling the amount of booths and adding more items and entertainment.

They are appetizer sized, but for healthy eaters 4 would suffice. They are not "little" servings by any means.
Most, if not all of the servings are snack enabled, regardless of price. There were some that were $8+ (I am sure there were $10 ones too, but I also drank a lot so am hazy about that) and were still eligible for snacks. I think the rules are relaxed for the Wine and Dine.
Avoid the weekends. Busy/Super busy. Go have FUN.
You are talking about & posting pictures for the Food & Wine Festival. The OP specifically asked about the booths at the Holiday Festival, not F & W. They are two totally different events.

You are talking about & posting pictures for the Food & Wine Festival. The OP specifically asked about the booths at the Holiday Festival, not F & W. They are two totally different events.
My bad. I did not know there was a separate holiday festival booth thing. I (incorrectly) assumed OP meant F&W and posted accordingly.

Darn. Now I will need to find another excuse to return to Disney in Dec :)

That's exactly what they want, lol. They keep adding to the formula that works. But who can blame them? We eat it up! (Pun totally intended and totally cheesy) That said, the holiday booths last year were NOT crowded at all. It just wasn't well-publicized. I go every Xmas, so it'll be interesting to see how it develops.

View attachment 279006View attachment 279008
Is this part of food and wine festival or does it go on through December?

Is this part of food and wine festival or does it go on through December?
EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays (formerly Holidays Around the World) is not part of the F & W Festival. It is a separate event that will run in EPCOT from 11/19/2017 through 12/30/2017. There will only be 15 food booths for the holiday festival and the menus will differ from F & W.

EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays (formerly Holidays Around the World) is not part of the F & W Festival. It is a separate event that will run in EPCOT from 11/19/2017 through 12/30/2017. There will only be 15 food booths for the holiday festival and the menus will differ from F & W.

I've been trying to find menus as well. I did read that they were increasing this years food booths to 35. Can anybody confirm this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter