Epcot Help!

queencorkle

Earning My Ears
What's the best place to eat breakfast in Epcot? I'm thinking about the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall but if it's mainly families with little girls my DS won't like that.

Yeah, Akershus is wall to wall girls come to see the Princesses.

If you're looking for characters, I love the Garden Grill's character meal, especially for lunch when it's cheaper. The restaurant revolves and the food is very good, with excellent character interaction. It's in the Land pavilion in Future World.

In World Showcase, if the new Japanese restaurant is open, you could do their teppan table, where the chef slices and dices etc. on a big grill for you.

Or, depending on how old your son is, maybe he'd enjoy the belly dancers and music over at the Restaurant Marrakesh is Morocco! ;)

Thanks! We already have lunch planned and we're on the Disney Deluxe Dining Plan so I'm trying to find a breakfast place that is on that plan. I'll take a look at the one you suggested. I see you've stayed at AKL. We have a Savannah room there. Any tips or suggestions about it? Thanks again!

Oh wait.. I'm an idiot. You said EPCOT, right? LOL I'm just trying to think of character breakfasts that your DS might like. Can you tell I'm a big fan of 1900? LOL Sorry!

I think the two that were mentioned are the only two character meals in Epcot..

Nevermind me, I haven't had my caffeine yet.

That is your only option to get in before park opening. Sunshine Seasons has breakfast choices but only one stand is open and the line gets super long. We like to eat at Cape May (awesome food and character interaction) and then get in Epcot through the back.

I don't think there are any other table services restaurants at Epcot for breakfast.

I don't know about that but in Magic Kingdom the best restaurants there are probualy Cinderella's royal table and crystal palace in like fancy dining and in like fast food i would think Cosmic rays starlight cafe. Sorry i couldn't help with Epcot restaurants :guilty:

Thanks! I'm going to check out 1900 Park Fare and Cape May! We're watching AKL on the Travel Channel right now - yeah!!!

You should do the Cape May character breakfast. I suggest springing for a taxi from AKL to the Beach Club, for the breakfast. WAY easier and faster for you than Disney's busses (you'd have to get the Character Breakfast bus and you may get stuck making several stops -- if you just have to ride the bus rather than spend $15 on a cab, make sure you talk to the concierge desk in the AKL lobby about your needs the night before).

I've heard excellent things about Cape May's brekkie, it's on my short list of places to try that I haven't been to, yet.

And re. your question further up the page, yes, I've stayed at AKL, and my only tip is, relax and enjoy! I don't think there's a need to get wound up about which savannah or "trail" you're on, which floor, etc. Your first trip, you are guaranteed to be happy, it's such a unique place.

I will say, don't skip the hot tub, and plan at least half a day to just be at your resort.

From what I've seen the Cape May is only available for dinner on our dining plan. As of now, we'll probably just eat at the AKL at Boma and then head to Epcot for the day. We're arriving on Sunday and are planning to visit DD. Monday we're staying at AKL and AK for all our entertainment and meals. I'll be sure to hit the hot tub! Thanks!:goodvibes

i would sugget taking the rail to the poly resort from epcot and eating breakfast at kona cafe. this is a must have for us.

Sunshine Seasons is absolutely de-lish. Lots of options, healthy, very tasty, and filling. My fiance and I are going to WDW to get married next Monday, and we keep saying, "Yes, and then to Epcot for one of those sandwiches!" Who says we don't have our priorities straight?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter