Epcot Future World on night with no extra magic hours

HollyEpcot

Mouseketeer
Hi! Have been doing a lot of research on Future World closing times on nights with no extra magic hours, but am confused about the Land Pavilion - is Soarin the only ride that stays open past 7pm, or does the Living With the Land boat ride also stay open past 7pm? Does Sunshine Seasons (the counter-service food-court restaurant) stay open past 7pm?

Also, does the entire Imagination Pavilion close at 7pm when there are no extra magic hours, or are some parts still open? (It sounds like Figment closes at 7pm, but wasn't sure about the Imagination Labs?)

Thank you very much for your help!:)

I believe Living with the Land closes at 7 pm. I can't remember is Sunshine seasons remained open.

All of the Imagination pavillion closes.

1- I believe Living with the Land closes at 7 pm.

2- I can't remember is Sunshine seasons remained open.

3- All of the Imagination pavillion closes.

1- Correct.
2- It stops serving at approx. 7PM.
3- Correct.

I though EO was scheduled until 9pm now - has that changed?

Really - they change their mind on a whim but the Imagination ride and Universe of Energy are pretty much guaranteed to be closed. One is horribly unpopular and the other has a 45min ride cycle so it is shut down early. I've seen them hand out guides that say Circle of Life would be open when it's busier then have it closed and seen them hand out guides that said Circle of Life and the ice cream shop in the middle of Innoventions would be closed only to find them open.

Aside from the major rides, plan on doing Future World during the day.

The PP is correct.:)

Captain EO in the Imagination Pavilion remains open until 9:00.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter