Epcot FP+ Watch Thread: Soarin' & Frozen Ride

Just booked fp for old Soarin film on 6/11 and Jungle Book show on 6/14 at 9:55. says show starts at 10:30pm.

What's the situation with Soarin? I was able to get FP+ for Soarin a couple of weeks ago...

I think I am going to step away from the keyboard. I am literally getting angry over Disney's inability to plan and I don't want to spend my Saturday in a bad mood.

Also, now that Frozen is in the system there are still no changes to other Tier 1s. LWTL is still Tier 1.

Just used my phone and changed our TT fast pass to FEA for the exact same time on the 21st. YAY!!!!!

Use the App!! My desktop is not connecting at all, but the Ipad app gets in with absolutely no delay. Soarin FP's are being added slowly but surely!

This is what chat support said:
"A system issue has been reported for the FastPass+ system. Our technical team is working to correct the issue at this time. You will want to try your selections at a later time."

Also, now that Frozen is in the system there are still no changes to other Tier 1s. LWTL is still Tier 1.

Thoughts on when/if Tiers may get switched? They waiting for dust to settle? Or are these the new intentional tiers? Hmmm..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter