Epcot FP+ Watch Thread: Soarin' & Frozen Ride

Logged in a few minutes before 7, no issues. At 7am getting message no FP+ available for my dates. Logged out and back in, and now the FP+ part of the site is extremely slow. I'm waiting for experiences to load for a Soarin' FP+ I am trying to modify to a FEA FP+. Now getting the Olaf oops page.

I've got to think with no reports of success the FEA isn't released quite yet. For one go round it came up that there were no FP's left at any park on 7/22!! I laughed out loud. Oh and my father disappeared and reappeared.

Surely all the Soarin' fastpasses can't have been taken already. This has gotta be a web site issue, right?

It seems extremely unlikely that every FP+ for every date and every time was taken exactly at 7AM. I suspect there is some kind of website issue.

Surely all the Soarin' fastpasses can't have been taken already. This has gotta be a web site issue, right?

There's no way the Soarin' fastpasses were taken already... either misinformation about them being available at 7am EST today or something wrong with the site.

Did anyone get one or have they not gone live yet?

I'm starting to think that the page is loaded but not the FP availability. It would be weird for a tier 1 ride to be completely gone since we are still in the onsite window. I checked July 2-4 and got nothing. I saw others say nothing for the 8th and 11th.

Having more luck on the app. For 6/22, nothing still for FEA, but Soarin is there and every time I go back in to start over, more times pop up it seems.

My pages won't even load anymore. I'm getting a Gateway Timeout error from the upstream server. Sigh!

I have to leave for a 3 hour trip by 8 am, so I have 46 more minutes to do this.

Disney, your IT is a festering pile of bilious llama dung.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter