Epcot FP+ Watch Thread: Soarin' & Frozen Ride

Canceling ahead of time will speed up the booking process. If you keep TT, then you'll have to go through Warning prompts before viewing and booking Soarin'.

I'm sorry if you've answered my question here, but I still need help understanding something!

My 60-day opens next week and I'm delighted that I can (probably) book Soarin. But I'd also like to try for FEA if FP becomes available before our trip. It's just my mom (77) and me, we'll be in Epcot two days, and we'll do SE but we're not interested in TT, Mission: Space, etc.

Do I book three FPs and then swap TT out if FEA becomes available later on, or do I book two FPs and add FEA? Thanks for any advice!

I just booked New soaring for july 6th
for all those interested A&E FP are an option at MK until july 6th, my DS just doesn't care and DD is not old enough
I am hoping to do FEA, but DS rather do test track and we only have one day planned at Epcot

Did you actually see FPs available past June 11th that you can click and book, or are you just seeing the placeholder that standby is available?

I'm sorry if you've answered my question here, but I still need help understanding something!

My 60-day opens next week and I'm delighted that I can (probably) book Soarin. But I'd also like to try for FEA if FP becomes available before our trip. It's just my mom (77) and me, we'll be in Epcot two days, and we'll do SE but we're not interested in TT, Mission: Space, etc.

Do I book three FPs and then swap TT out if FEA becomes available later on, or do I book two FPs and add FEA? Thanks for any advice!
If you are only interested in SE, book a FP for that. Then, if FEA becomes available, you'll have a wide range of times to book it. No reason to book TT if you have no intention of riding it.

Did you actually see FPs available past June 11th that you can click and book, or are you just seeing the placeholder that standby is available?
I did see a link you could click, not anymore, all booked (says no available times). Same for festival of fantasy
There's not even a placeholder for Wishes or the electrical parade, are those not FP+ anymore?

I don't think anything has changed on MDE. Placeholders for the M&G at MK have always been there for June, just with no availability.

I checked a bunch of dates from June 12th to July 4th for a party of one, and nothing is coming up. I suspect the 11th is still the last day.

oh man!!!! I am so upset we are leaving June 14! I have 2 girls who will be heart broken! And of course this big girl will too lol!Keeping fingers crossed maybe catch a soft opening!
We are leaving June 21st, but our APs (well, for 3 of us) expire June 19th...So I would have to buy and link one day tickets today (and upgrade the other 2 tickets) to make FP+ for tomorrow...yeah, not happening

I was hoping we might get some kind of soft opening, but that's a pipe dream...at least I can tell my kids it's not open, so they won't know what they are missing

I've never been to Epcot before, and we only have one day there, and its arrival day so we can't rope drop. With a 3 and 5 year old, would you do Soarin or Test Track with FP?

I've never been to Epcot before, and we only have one day there, and its arrival day so we can't rope drop. With a 3 and 5 year old, would you do Soarin or Test Track with FP?
When my son was 5...he was intimidated by Test Track (you can see the cars outside). Soarin' is really not scary at all, but so much fun. I would choose Soarin'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter