EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, Sept. 25 - Nov 16 2015

I was referring to past reviews
All Ears & Disney Food Blog have a lot of reviews from past years. A lot of it is for some of the special dining events. All Ears does have a rating & review section that people can rate what they've tried from the booths.

Don't like this combo map. Preferred the map last year.
On this map, some booths in the entrance-to-FutureWorld-area have yellow numbers in a circle that correspond with booth info in the map legend. Other booths around the Lagoon just have a red-ish Fork in a circle logo. That tells me this particular map was incomplete when "whoever" got hold of it and put it on the internet.

Maybe this mixed-map was another cost-saving idea. People would now get one map instead of one regular park map and one Food & Wine map. Whatever the idea, I agree with others that it isn't as useful as previous editions which detailed what foods and beverages were at each booth, and followed the order of kiosks around the Lagoon in a clockwise direction.

Since I get an error every time I try and view it can someone spill the beans it is annoying to say the lease
Here ya go (I moved it so hopefully it shows up now)
hidden.jpg

On this map, some booths in the entrance-to-FutureWorld-area have yellow numbers in a circle that correspond with booth info in the map legend. Other booths around the Lagoon just have a red-ish Fork in a circle logo. That tells me this particular map was incomplete when "whoever" got hold of it and put it on the internet.

Maybe this mixed-map was another cost-saving idea. People would now get one map instead of one regular park map and one Food & Wine map. Whatever the idea, I agree with others that it isn't as useful as previous editions which detailed what foods and beverages were at each booth, and followed the order of kiosks around the Lagoon in a clockwise direction.

The last time we went (2011 - so this may have been discontinued!) there was a "passport" available that had all of the booths and food listed that you could get stamped at each booth. Anyone who has been more recently know if this is still available? This would be helpful with the new maps that don't list the available foods.

The last time we went (2011 - so this may have been discontinued!) there was a "passport" available that had all of the booths and food listed that you could get stamped at each booth. Anyone who has been more recently know if this is still available? This would be helpful with the new maps that don't list the available foods.

Yes--they had them last year and it is expected they will do so again this year. :)

Yes--they had them last year and it is expected they will do so again this year. :)

Yep, I think they even reference the passport in the new 2015 map/guide

Not only that, you must get stamps in the Passport to get the AP holder wine glass.

They've updated seminars again. I was watching for the Nov 10 beverage TBD seminar to fill in and it's now listed for Lassester Family Winery and Wine. Pretty sure that's Lasseter though lol!

They've updated seminars again. I was watching for the Nov 10 beverage TBD seminar to fill in and it's now listed for Lassester Family Winery and Wine. Pretty sure that's Lasseter though lol!

I hit up the Lasseter seminar a few years ago and although Nancy was supposed to be the presenter, John himself conducted most of it. Got him to autograph a few things as well as he hung around for a bit afterwards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter