EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, Sept. 25 - Nov 16 2015

What is the correct number for Chase members to use on Tuesday? The email from Chase says to call 407-939-1870. Disney Food Blog says to call the 407-WDW-FEST number. Which is correct?

I signed up for a culinary demo this morning. My first choice was the one with the baker from the GF Bakery on 10/20, but the CM told me that that one was being held AT the Bakery, not at the Festival Center. Since it was the first I'd heard of that, and I didn't want to deal with confusion, I switched to one the next day, 10/21 at 1:00 with the he from Yak and Yeti. Now I'm really excited for the one I got-I'm going to the Yak and Yeti for the first time on Thursday, 10/22, so this will be a nice "introduction". No, wait! With my luck, the chef will probably have to back out and we'll get someone else I don't care about.

What is the correct number for Chase members to use on Tuesday? The email from Chase says to call 407-939-1870. Disney Food Blog says to call the 407-WDW-FEST number. Which is correct?
I'm not positive but I thought the # on the Chase email was for the cardholder-specific events. Someone else may have better info though.

Knowing next to nothing about the wines at the festival I found the rundown quite handy. Thanks!
Awesome, great to know. This year I hope to make sure to try all the ones I haven't experienced so I can give a run down of every single one, though that may be too much reading for most :)

What is everyone most looking forward to? Do you start at one end or in the middle w/ the booths? We need a mathematician to design an optimal strategy.

Apologies in advance if this is off-topic, but it seemed fitting for this thread. I just did a write-up/review of many of the wines that'll be at the event this year, hopefully some find it helpful - http://thedisneywineblog.com/2015/07/21/disney-food-and-wine-festival-wine-rundown/
We love wine.....so I printed that out. Curious about the ice wine, I wonder what the cost will be? We just returned from Europe a couple months ago so we are really looking forward to F&W.

What is everyone most looking forward to? Do you start at one end or in the middle w/ the booths? We need a mathematician to design an optimal strategy.
I'm too OCD to not start at one end and wind up at the other.....this girl will go in order, lol

Sorry to hear people are having such difficulties with the Chase exclusive events. It took me two calls, but I found a CM who was willing to look through all of her systems to find what I was talking about and how to book it. If you were told it was sold out, it doesn't hurt to try calling again. When the computer system answers, just keep requesting a live representative. I think the proper terminology was something like "Something else" when it keeps giving you the list of options. Or that could have been from my hour long NV Energy phone call yesterday... Anyway, keep trying when you have the time, you may find the pixie dust!

We like to hit all the new things. I make a sheet with all the new items (which I usually forget in the room) so we don't miss any. We always get our favorites from previous years too, because they are so yummy. This is why it takes us several days to get through the event. "If you start in Canada and are still standing by Mexico, you're doing it wrong." We just can't taste everything we want in a day!

We love wine.....so I printed that out. Curious about the ice wine, I wonder what the cost will be?

I wish I could clearly recall from past years, but I can't remember exact price. I don't recall it being overly pricey, and as the wines it's smaller pours so I'd expect around $7/8 a glass.

We love wine.....so I printed that out. Curious about the ice wine, I wonder what the cost will be? We just returned from Europe a couple months ago so we are really looking forward to F&W.

Canada looks to be bringing back the Neige Premiere Apple Ice Wine ($5.75 last year). We found it tasty, but too sweet to share more than one small glass between the two of us. The new Cheese Studio booth has Still River Winery Apfel Eis on their menu. I've seen that one for $25 (375 ml), so it is not going to be 'inexpensive.'

FYI - The Neige sells for $35 a 375ml bottle (just looked it up) so the two should be priced similarly, but I bet more than last year ($6-$7?).

BwoZoo22
Have you found any more info on the Japanese beer tasting? it's listed in the TIW booklet for select Wedsnesdays but I don't find it on the website anywhere.

Sorry to hear people are having such difficulties with the Chase exclusive events. It took me two calls, but I found a CM who was willing to look through all of her systems to find what I was talking about and how to book it. If you were told it was sold out, it doesn't hurt to try calling again. When the computer system answers, just keep requesting a live representative. I think the proper terminology was something like "Something else" when it keeps giving you the list of options. Or that could have been from my hour long NV Energy phone call yesterday... Anyway, keep trying when you have the time, you may find the pixie dust!
Do you mind sharing when you were able to book this? Today or yesterday? I'm referring specifically to the Making of the Party for the Senses.

Last edited:
Do you mind sharing when you were able to book this? Today or yesterday? I'm referring specifically to the Making of the Party for the Senses.
I signed up yesterday, afternoon I think. The CM I worked with said there were PFTS tickets available as well, which would be a cool event, if we were there that day.

BwoZoo22
Have you found any more info on the Japanese beer tasting? it's listed in the TIW booklet for select Wedsnesdays but I don't find it on the website anywhere.
I have only found mention of it on the Food Blog. I would like to hear more info on it. Not a big fan of Kirin or Asahi, but if the tasting focuses on more craft type beers, and perhaps a pairing with sushi, I would be all in.

The Disney Food Blog is reporting that Chase Disney Visa Cardmembers can book all Food and Wine Festival Events beginning on July 28th -

Chase Disney Visa Cardmembers will be able to book ALL Food and Wine Festival Events beginning at 7:00AM on Tuesday, July 28th. This includes Special Events such as the Party for the Senses and the brand new Rockin’ Burger Block Party as well as Low-Cost Seminars and Demonstrations.

For complete details on all the events to choose from, be sure to visit our Low-Cost Seminars and Demonstrations Page as well as our Special Events Page.

Please keep in mind that a limited number of seats will be released for the pre-booking opportunity, and as far as we know Cardmembers must have a Chase DISNEY Visa. All details are subject to change, but this is very similar to last year’s early booking offer. Interested Cardmembers must
call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378) to book events beginning at 7:00AM on July 28th.

Just to clarify...does this include cheese seminars and "What's Cookin' Celebrity Brunch events? Chase members can book on Tuesday? Or have people had success booking now i.e. early for the signature/special events?

None of the low cost demos interested us so I didn't do any booking this past Friday and was planning on booking everything July 30th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter