• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Flower & Garden Festival DISign

Hi, I PM'd you earlier but I keep seeing some beautiful designs and hope I may request some also? Thank you in advance:

Could I ask for the family:

First Disney Cruise 2008

Dad-glasses, tall, brown hair

Mom-shorter than dad, dirty blonde hair

Bailey-shorter than mom, dirty blond bob cut length

Tyler-same height as Bailey, blonde very short hair

Morgan-shorter than bailey and tyler(she's 5)long brown hair

Sydney--same height as morgan(twin sisters)long blonde curly hair

If we could all have mickey ears and mickey type clothes

Thank you so very much

Nichole

Can i please request the name Lily with the fairies please?
Can you do Allison in Sleeping Beauty
and Emerson and Kelly in Ariel please

Thank you
Kristy

Hi I love your designs!!!! Could you personalize a couple for me?

I need the Little Princess Ariel in post 138, and the Little princess Aurora in post 140, and could you add the name Lily.

I was also hoping you could put the name Lily in the Princess autograph cover page.

Thanks,
Tammy

littleprincessaurora-sydney.jpg

littlepixietink-Bailey.jpg

littleprincessariel-Morgan.jpg

Hi, I PM'd you earlier but I keep seeing some beautiful designs and hope I may request some also? Thank you in advance:

Could I ask for the family:

First Disney Cruise 2008

Dad-glasses, tall, brown hair

Mom-shorter than dad, dirty blonde hair

Bailey-shorter than mom, dirty blond bob cut length

Tyler-same height as Bailey, blonde very short hair

Morgan-shorter than bailey and tyler(she's 5)long brown hair

Sydney--same height as morgan(twin sisters)long blonde curly hair

If we could all have mickey ears and mickey type clothes

Thank you so very much

Nichole
sorry it took so long,

celebratingourfirstcruise-bailey313.jpg

Your family design is so cute :cutie: !! If you have time, could you please make a "Our First Trip to Disney World" for my two kids? No names just a little boy (age 4) with short brown hair and a girl (age 7) with long straight blonde hair. Thank you so much!

I need the Little Princess Ariel in post 138, and the Little princess Aurora in post 140, and could you add the name Lily.

I was also hoping you could put the name Lily in the Princess autograph cover page.

Thanks,
Tammy

littleprincessariel-lily.jpg

littleprincessaurora-lily.jpg

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I love them all!!!! If I could just ask for 1 change on the cruise picture: Could you please make it 2009? Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!

Nichole :)

I am LOVING all your new stuff the princess disigns as well as the new family one, so..... I was wondering if you would be so kind as to do one of your family disigns for me? I need a daddy (very tall 6'6" brown hair) mommy (me way shorter:rotfl: medium length blonde hair) big sister (age 5 with dark blonde hair) and then the twins (one has dark blonde hair and the other has light blonde hair) the twin with the dark blonde hair is 6 mins older, so maybe put them in that order. No names just people with Mickey hats and disney style dress. I hope I am clear on what to request, believe it or not I don't request much I just fill requests:lmao:

I am LOVING all your new stuff the princess disigns as well as the new family one, so..... I was wondering if you would be so kind as to do one of your family disigns for me? I need a daddy (very tall 6'6" brown hair) mommy (me way shorter:rotfl: medium length blonde hair) big sister (age 5 with dark blonde hair) and then the twins (one has dark blonde hair and the other has light blonde hair) the twin with the dark blonde hair is 6 mins older, so maybe put them in that order. No names just people with Mickey hats and disney style dress. I hope I am clear on what to request, believe it or not I don't request much I just fill requests:lmao:
Kelly it was an honour to fill a request for you, I can change the girls outfits if you like, I can even put them into different princess outfits. Hope you like it, if you want anything changed, please let me know.

celebratingourfirsttrip-kellybell.jpg

Thank you so much!!!! I love the cruise shirt and I can't believe the amazing disign you have created. I could never say thank you enough!!!!

You made my day.

Thank you so much!!!! I love the cruise shirt and I can't believe the amazing disign you have created. I could never say thank you enough!!!!

You made my day.

you're welcome, I'm just glad to be able to pay it forward to other DIS board users the way other DISigner's have made things for me. :hug:

I love it :love: Thanks so much!!!!
:thanks:

you're very welcome, I'm glad you like it, thanks for requesting. :hug:

Thanks,
Tammy

I wasn't sure which one you were looking for so I did both
pearlprincesses-lily.jpg

princessautographbook-lily.jpg

Kelly it was an honour to fill a request for you, I can change the girls outfits if you like, I can even put them into different princess outfits. Hope you like it, if you want anything changed, please let me know.

celebratingourfirsttrip-kellybell.jpg

Thank You I :lovestruc love:lovestruc it! But now you have me interested.... Can you dress the girls in princess outfits, if so the oldest loves Ariel the middle would be Belle and the youngest would be Aurora if possible:goodvibes

Thank You I :lovestruc love:lovestruc it! But now you have me interested.... Can you dress the girls in princess outfits, if so the oldest loves Ariel the middle would be Belle and the youngest would be Aurora if possible:goodvibes
I have been waiting for a chance to use the princess outfits

celebratingourfirsttrip-kellybell2.jpg

Love your designs! I sent you a PM to see if I could get a copy of your original Kingdom Hearts design with "Disney Gamer" on it. Thank you so much!!!
:cutie: :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter