• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Flower And Garden Booklet

bababear_50

DIS Veteran
Just sharing my book

I decided to make myself a booklet and travel the World Showcase.
It was fun and lots of CM interaction.I received some very kind compliments,it was the only day I ventured out as I was ill this trip.
I printed all my pages on light card stock and had the booklet bound at Kinkos.8.5 x 11.00 normal size of a regular computer sheet of paper.Yes there is a white border around each page.
CM's signed the left side of book with a message and stamped the right corner of my designs.

Hugs Mel

A few more pages to add but imageshack is taking a long time to upload so I'll try back in a bit.

Hugs Mel

That is amazing! So very pretty.

I hope you recovered enough to enjoy your trip a little bit.

Great work. We are leaving on the 12th. Would love to add this to the kids journals. Is it in your Photobucket as well? I couldn't find it.

Mel,
Oh my goodness! What I wouldn't give to have had these a couple of weeks ago. We went to WDW on my 40th birthday. I LOVED the flower and garden festival. It was beautiful. I'm sorry you felt bad. My dd12 and dh didn't get to go to Epcot or AK due to her having a stomach virus:sad1: So my dd16 and I went. I hope you feel better. What beautiful pages!!

Melanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter