• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot fireworks in OKW

RosieT

Earning My Ears
I read somewhere that you can see the Epcot fireworks in OKW. Is this from all locations, or just from a particular spot? Thanks

must be a certain spot, my family and I stayed there in Nov., and the only thing we saw was the light on the night clouds and sky and sounds from the main pool, unless your in the top floor of the tallest buildings:earseek:

They can be seen but I'm not exactly sure where to tell you to look. I've caught them while around the resort. I did see them clearly from the 2nd floor front porch of Building 45 on one trip. They, of course, are only the high fireworks that you are looking at. It's not something I would stay home to watch but it is fun to "catch" the show unexpectedly.

We saw the high fireworks from our balcony in building 19 this trip. We get a pretty good view from 41 also.

You can catch a glimpse from the higher floors of a lot of the buildings, but those closest to the road have the best vantage point. We could see quite a bit from 29 last month too, but mostly we heard them!

(shamless tease here) How is it OKW can see and hear the Illuminations fireworks if we are not an Epcot resort???
14.gif

We saw them practicing for the New Years Eve celebration the night before from building 21 (I think that was the building) on the second floor on the balcony.

Caught the nightly fireworks (high ones) from our unit balcony in building 62. Heard them going off and then we would pop our heads out to catch the end of it.

I WANT TO BE ON THAT BALCONY RIGHT NOW ENJOYING THE WATER VIEW WITH THE FIREWORKS GOING OFF IN THE BACKGROUND!!!!!

Sob, sob, sniff, sniff...

Anyways, we didn't hear or see anything from our unit in building 63 the week before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter