Epcot F&W Mixology Seminar

alix1979

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done this in the past? Would you recomend it? And how long does it last?

I have booked in for this for my husband and myself (little surprise for him) but the details on the website are a bit thin!

It will last about 30 to 45 minutes. The host will show you how to make three cocktails and then you will be served sample size portions of the cocktails. They will also use the time to plug their particular spirits. I got a small bound book on the history of gin last year. They usually take questions too.

Def recommend it!!! I went to one last year and it was a blast.

You will be given 3 recipe for the cocktails. During demonstrations, you will be given a sample of each drink. It is not your typical Disney cocktail--with minimal alcohol content. The portion is not too small either. I was a very happy girl. LOL

One of the cocktails became my signature drink for last holiday. If I could go to another F&W, I would sign up for 1 or 2 each day. Love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter