• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EPCOT Evening EMH

rykaydad

Earning My Ears
Can anyone comment on the expected crowd levels on Wednesday, 10/1 for evening EMH (or any evening EMH at EPCOT)? I'm wondering if the fact that many resort guests will be leaving World Showcase at the same time after Illuminations, there may be some attractions that "everyone" will want to ride on their way out.

The last hour of EMH should be OK, but TT and Soarin' might still have long waits. Of course, the actual wait times are usually less than advertised the closer you get to closing time. We got in line for Soarin' within about 30 minutes of closing time, and the advertised wait time was 40 minutes. It only took about 20. It was still advertised as 40 when we got out, so we got right back in line, and it only took about 15 minutes the second time. ;)

The last hour of EMH should be OK, but TT and Soarin' might still have long waits. Of course, the actual wait times are usually less than advertised the closer you get to closing time. We got in line for Soarin' within about 30 minutes of closing time, and the advertised wait time was 40 minutes. It only took about 20. It was still advertised as 40 when we got out, so we got right back in line, and it only took about 15 minutes the second time. ;)

Thanks for the feedback! Since we're staying at Beach Club, I think we'll watch Illuminations on a non-EMH evening and try to hit TT and Soarin' during Illuminations on the EMH night. I hope that strategy works.

Can anyone comment on the expected crowd levels on Wednesday, 10/1 for evening EMH (or any evening EMH at EPCOT)? I'm wondering if the fact that many resort guests will be leaving World Showcase at the same time after Illuminations, there may be some attractions that "everyone" will want to ride on their way out.

We find that evening EMH at EPCOT's are quite crowded for the rides as there just not that many rides open.

When we stayed at YC, it was so nice just to head out from the IG and not deal with the crowds in FW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter